EA Forums - Banner

Contracts pack availability in store

I was wondering, am I the only once who has issues with the contracts pack?
Sometimes you can buy as many as you want, sometimes it tells you that the pack is not available.
And the info on the pack says that's it unlimited...
Is there a reason or it's simply a bug?

Replies

• You are allowed one per week. Unlimited does not refer to your limit but rather to the number of packs available following this rule.
  • martmet wrote: »
    I was wondering, am I the only once who has issues with the contracts pack?
    Sometimes you can buy as many as you want, sometimes it tells you that the pack is not available.
    And the info on the pack says that's it unlimited...
    Is there a reason or it's simply a bug?

Unlimited just means there's limit on how many people can buy it. Usually, in the window that shows anything new or coming, will tell you how many of each pack you can buy. Per week, or per 24 hours.
  • Hum last week I bought 2 in a row. And the week before, same thing. My point is, if there's a limit, it shouldn't say unlimited. Or, give us a timer or CLEAR indication as whether it's available or not. Or even if there's a global limit per week, when does it reset? That would make sense but they need to put the info there, so everyone knows.
  • Its 2 per week
  • martmet wrote: »
    Hum last week I bought 2 in a row. And the week before, same thing. My point is, if there's a limit, it shouldn't say unlimited. Or, give us a timer or CLEAR indication as whether it's available or not. Or even if there's a global limit per week, when does it reset? That would make sense but they need to put the info there, so everyone knows.

It might not be the best word choice, but it does tell you. There's an "ad" window showing packs and what not on the store tab, that tells you right under the pack, how many you can buy.

What they need to do, is put a x/2 purchased indicator, and a count down timer showing how long before you can purchase again.

But for when they release a special pack, with limited quantities available, it will say limited, and once the number of players purchase the number of packs to that limit, it will become unavailable to everyone. It's more of an availability label, more so than a "how many can i buy" label.
  • what would be freaking nice.. they give us such tough things to do like get 1 million points on squad points, let us buy as many freaking packs as we want.. why should we be limited or not make us buy packs and not have to worry about dealing with players and just play the stupid game.. duh
  • reengerg
    127 posts Member
    If you want to "not have to worry about dealing with players and just play the stupid game".....play versus mode......however i do agree, let us buy as many of whatever we want (wouldnt EA make more $$$ that way?) or as ive saying for years put a price on every card they put out, just let us buy what we want....of course to satisfy those that complain about "pay to play" continue to make it possible to earn verything. Your choice.
  • EA_Aljo
    2122 posts EA Community Manager
    The weekly limit for contract packs was raised to 5 per week a few months ago when the pandemic started. You can purchase 5 within 7 days. This also counts any free contract packs you receive. Not the mini one from challenge rewards. That's a different pack.