EA Forums - Banner

Missing NHL POINTS

Redeemed Rivals Option 2 (twice now) it’s suppose to come with 4 packs and 195 nhl points. When I went to redeem them from my “item box” they did not load unto my account. Just wondering if I can get 390 nhl points I earned from playing rivals.

Ps. Please train the EA help more I waited 1+ hours with this problem because the person didn’t understand and finally told me to just post it on forums.

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4770 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey, @KarolJR

Thanks for giving us a heads up on the forums about your Rival rewards not showing up. There is a delay on those rewards going out and there should be in-game messaging about this. Hang in there for us and we'll look to get rewards out to players as soon as possible.
  • I also starting to miss on point bonuses has happened 2 or 3 times now wondering if it will happen again this week
  • sambay613
    1 posts New member
    This has been happening to me for at least 10 weeks
  • EA_Aljo
    3217 posts EA Community Manager
    @sambay613 @BigDaDdyNeZ @KarolJR

To clear up any potential confusion, NHL points are only received by purchasing them through the store. HUT Champions points are received through Rivals rewards and by playing Rivals matches. Those are the points you use to purchase HUT Champions access for that weekend.