EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

VETERAN XB1 CLUB, LOOKING FOR PLAYERS!

WarMachine2006
90 posts Member
edited November 2019
We are currently looking for players interested in a Division 1-3 club play typically 6’s. We ask that you are 18+ and have a microphone for game chat, and that you can rotate from defense & forward. If you might be interested in joining our Club please send one of our GM’s a XBOX 1 message, that your interested in trying out.

averagejoe327 ( Team Captain )
FreneticCow942 ( A. Captain )
WarMachine2006 ( Owner / A. Captain )
mikey turk ( General Manager )
Bently80 ( General Manager )
brotha lebowski ( General Manager )

8qea380cfvmw.png
Post edited by WarMachine2006 on
ThunderBay OutLaws / [OWNER][CAPTAIN]

Replies

• We are currently still looking for defensemen and forwards for our club, if you are interested in joining our club are 18+ and have a mic. Please shoot us a message at anyone of the following XB1 Gamer Tags listed below for the “ThunderBay OutLaws.”
  • wiix0pujwc6p.jpeg

We are currently still recruiting if anyone is interested in joining an active club. We play 6’s and are on most every night. We are a 18+ club that requires you having a mic. If interested refer to main post for contact information. Thanks
  • Lol ... Interested any fwd position tag : SxBxDdy7516
  • Still looking for active players if anyone is interested.
  • We are currently looking for Defenseman and any Goaltenders, If either of these interest you we are currently a Division 1 EASHL club. Shoot me a message on XB1 @WarMachine2006
  • We are currently still looking for defensemen and forwards for our club, if you are interested in joining our club are 18+ and have a mic. Please shoot us a message at anyone of the following XB1 Gamer Tags listed below for the “ThunderBay OutLaws.”

• Mike1188 coming out of retirement. I get like 3 points a game as a 2 way center /winger that hits and makes plays. I rarely have my mic on because it distracts me but I can talk if necessary.
  • pts19
    4 posts New member
    Yea add us on Xbox, pooxii and beercules4. We are decent but having cpu as d is killing