EA Forums - Banner

VETERAN XB1 CLUB, LOOKING FOR PLAYERS!

WarMachine2006
96 posts Member
edited November 2019
We are currently looking for players interested in a Division 1-3 club play typically 6’s. We ask that you are 18+ and have a microphone for game chat, and that you can rotate from defense & forward. If you might be interested in joining our Club please send one of our GM’s a XBOX 1 message, that your interested in trying out.

averagejoe327 ( Team Captain )
FreneticCow942 ( A. Captain )
WarMachine2006 ( Owner / A. Captain )
mikey turk ( General Manager )
Bently80 ( General Manager )
brotha lebowski ( General Manager )

8qea380cfvmw.png
Post edited by WarMachine2006 on
ThunderBay OutLaws / [OWNER] [A. CAPTAIN]

Replies

• We are currently still looking for defensemen and forwards for our club, if you are interested in joining our club are 18+ and have a mic. Please shoot us a message at anyone of the following XB1 Gamer Tags listed below for the “ThunderBay OutLaws.”
  • wiix0pujwc6p.jpeg

We are currently still recruiting if anyone is interested in joining an active club. We play 6’s and are on most every night. We are a 18+ club that requires you having a mic. If interested refer to main post for contact information. Thanks
  • Lol ... Interested any fwd position tag : SxBxDdy7516
  • Still looking for active players if anyone is interested.
  • We are currently looking for Defenseman and any Goaltenders, If either of these interest you we are currently a Division 1 EASHL club. Shoot me a message on XB1 @WarMachine2006
  • We are currently still looking for defensemen and forwards for our club, if you are interested in joining our club are 18+ and have a mic. Please shoot us a message at anyone of the following XB1 Gamer Tags listed below for the “ThunderBay OutLaws.”

• Mike1188 coming out of retirement. I get like 3 points a game as a 2 way center /winger that hits and makes plays. I rarely have my mic on because it distracts me but I can talk if necessary.
  • pts19
    4 posts New member
    Yea add us on Xbox, pooxii and beercules4. We are decent but having cpu as d is killing
  • ikrtw17v7wd0.png