EA Forums - Banner

International starter pack week 1

Hows everyone's pulls? Just got 91 Q.hughes

Replies

• For the first time so far I got junk....the other events I cleaned up so guess I can’t complain lol
  • Pack odds are getting better 55% 87+
  • Before this pack my best pull from starter was 89 laine
  • Yea I got 89 Laine and the second week I got 90 Bergeron. I’ve actually had really good pack luck this year
  • I got 92 Mrazek! How’s that? But he still let 3 goals on 4 shot!
  • Less then 1% chance for master players so u got lucky
  • jason12311 wrote: »
    Less then 1% chance for master players so u got lucky

You got no idea how lucky I got this year! I manage to get 20 gold collectible and get Burns/Kalrsson dynamic duo! Few days later I did a silver player reroll and got Karlsson 91 TOTW.. So I can’t use it nor sell any of them!! Here’s a picture51vnhgp6xd90.jpeg

• Lol sucks
  • I landed a back up goalie, 85 Lars Haugen. He has Syngergies I use and he's from Norway so I'll add him to my lineup. It should free me up to try for a couple players to add a 2nd team synergy.

I haven't scored any usable players since Heavy Hitters. The 1st couple events I didn't know there was a pack for each week and only picked up one pack each during the Classic & Global events.

I pulled 2 84 Young Stars that I don't see ever being used. Duos gave me a 86 Scorey Perry & 87 Suter but don't fit my lineup at the moment. Wrong synergies and what they do have won't give them usable boosts so they have to be used with others I don't have yet but will hang on the them just in case.

This is a long even and if there is a pack each week I'll need to stock up on points and avoid other buying packs for awhile.
  • Jeff_frm_Edmonds
    808 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    jason12311 wrote: »
    Less then 1% chance for master players so u got lucky

You got no idea how lucky I got this year! I manage to get 20 gold collectible and get Burns/Kalrsson dynamic duo! Few days later I did a silver player reroll and got Karlsson 91 TOTW.. So I can’t use it nor sell any of them!! Here’s a picture51vnhgp6xd90.jpeg

I rolled that Icon Chelios into the HH Master and really like it. He's a bit soft on Endurance but beastly Durability and real strong going to the net behind the play.

ETA: sorry, I now see you did too. :smiley:
  • jason12311 wrote: »
    Hows everyone's pulls? Just got 91 Q.hughes

Got Larry Murphy in mine. Made the first defense pairing with 93 Chara.
  • Yeah got Murphy in 4 gold collectable set. Great card