EA Forums - Banner

Progression Objective

The new progression objective WAS great, but 4 random non tradable gold cards as the final reward is... well, compared to the 24 layers of last year with Owan Nolan in the end...
Weird.
I was so disappointed when I saw that it stopped there, I hope there will be more coming. We could have got another round of 5-10 progression objectives and a better reward!
I was so motivated to go on and continue this grind.
Come on EA, give us more of these objectives!

Replies

• how many did you close??

I'm on ones worth 550 coins per objective.
  • martmet wrote: »
    The new progression objective WAS great, but 4 random non tradable gold cards as the final reward is... well, compared to the 24 layers of last year with Owan Nolan in the end...
    Weird.
    I was so disappointed when I saw that it stopped there, I hope there will be more coming. We could have got another round of 5-10 progression objectives and a better reward!
    I was so motivated to go on and continue this grind.
    Come on EA, give us more of these objectives!

I think the idea was great still, better than those daily or weekly! But yeah, I was hoping for better final rewards too!
  • how many did you close??

I'm on ones worth 550 coins per objective.

Well the last ones give 1000 per objective and require 4 sets created and 5 wins among other easy stuff. The biggest issue for me was the shot blocking but in the end I played a good D in some SB and got them easily.

Again this was a good idea, but they could have give better reward than 4 non tradable basic gold cards for all the effort we put on this...
  • I look at it as free gold players to roll in sets. I've collected a couple of the 2 Player packs and 1 or 2 Monthly collectables with them. If you're getting 4 Player packs it should be more than enough the 8/2 Gold reroll or help to a Gold or Icon collectable.

I was thinking EA added them because they noticed there wouldn't be enough Objectives to clear the Objective Milestone and needed to add some more. I agree it's a great idea and don't care why but I do hope they are adding to the game and we get both Progression and Weekly objectives going forward. Especially since it sounds like you cleared the board of them and there is an end point.