EA Forums - Banner

Junior international choice pack

Prev1
Just got mine from 14 silver collectibles
Got an 88 dmitri zavgoroony from it pretty happy with that just wonder what everyone else is getting from it

Replies

• I got that 88 Honka from Finland. Best of all though I got a Master Set 95 Crosby from one of thd promo packs!!!
  • Nice I haven't been that lucky yet lol
  • I have only 13 silver collectibles and I swear I didn't miss one day. What the hell
  • Did you open ur xmas pack it gives 1
  • Yes I did
  • The only decent one I got to choose from was one I might not use which kinda sucks.
    88 Maxim Cajkovic 2 BL 2 WM
  • @Hikes83 that's pretty awesome what pack were you ripping?
  • Was the big one! Got PSN cards for Xmas, decided to give it a go. Sold Sid for 950,000 and bought datsyuk for 800K. Made my day
  • Jeff_frm_Edmonds
    808 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I didn't cash in yet. How did they present the choices.

How many could you pick from?

Were they all the same OVR rating?

Did they have different synergies?

I think I'll roll mine on Friday or Saturday after some games shake out. CZE is beating RUS 2-1 and SUI and KAZ are ties at 1 at the time I post. SWE v FIN & CAN v USA later today should be wild.

ETA: Dustin Wolf plays for our local WHL club. He replaced Carter Hart last season and about just as good.
  • boumbidiboum
    446 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I didn't cash in yet. How did they present the choices.

How many could you pick from?

Were they all the same OVR rating?

Did they have different synergies?

I think I'll roll mine on Friday or Saturday after some games shake out. CZE is beating RUS 2-1 and SUI and KAZ are ties at 1 at the time I post. SWE v FIN & CAN v USA later today should be wild.

ETA: Dustin Wolf plays for our local WHL club. He replaced Carter Hart last season and about just as good.

You get to choose between three of them randomly. Yes, they have different synergies. I had to choose between Two 88 and one 85. I pick the Finland 88 (can’t remember his name though).
  • I ended up choosing the 88ovr Filip Broberg, from Sweden... my other choices was an 88 Czech and an 85 Slovak.
  • nice. so it looks like 88s are possible, of course I'll end up with all 85s to choose from.

The key is to get the team that takes gold and CAN, USA, FIN & RUS are usually the medal games.

SWE has a strong team and got an OT winner today but I don't think they have ever won gold. The hosts are CZE and a good pick too.

That US v CAN game was another classic. I bet I'll watch that a few times this summer on DVR.
  • 3 85s to choose from for me. Disappointed to hear 88 was an option.
  • Wait so do we know if we can use silver collectibles for the collection? Or will they be gone because cards only get better so whats stopping me from waiting?
  • [/quote]

[quote="Moose8apple;c-2108552"]sorry meant to say for the next collectio ** [/quote]
  • Yeah disappointed here too. I only had 85s. Doesn’t help my team since 85s aren’t in my starting lineup
  • You get to choose between three of them randomly. Yes, they have different synergies. I had to choose between Two 88 and one 85. I pick the Finland 88 (can’t remember his name though).

I had three 85s to choose from, and they all had the same synergies. :(
  • MikeyAU630 wrote: »
    You get to choose between three of them randomly. Yes, they have different synergies. I had to choose between Two 88 and one 85. I pick the Finland 88 (can’t remember his name though).

I had three 85s to choose from, and they all had the same synergies. :(

That’s unfortunate.
  • I rolled my set yesterday and had 2 85s and 1 88, the FIN Dman, who I picked and put him in my lineup.

It has been a crazy start to the tournament and Group B will eat itself alive before they get to the medal rounds. USA, CAN, RUS & CZE (the hosts) are all in B with a tough GER squad. I think FIN is a safe bet only because they'll have a pretty easy group and won't need to work that hard to get to the medal round.
  • Got two 88s to choose from. Both the least likely to get any upgrade (Germany and Switzerland), and both had absolutely horrible shooting accuracy with max power.

But then got lucky and pulled a tradeable lafreniere from a pack. Tempted to sell him while he's high value but I've also just enjoyed using his card at 88, I might just keep him in case Canada wins a medal.