EA Forums - Banner

Offline review..good job EA!!!

So after 2 month of fixing the roster and creating at least 60 missing prospect...
with good slider setting ...

i have to say this game is really good ,im having ton of fun
i thought my day of playing nhl hockey on ps4 were done ...
the last good game was legacy on ps3 ...
this years game is better than fifa (that was my go to game for the winter ,not anymore)

here 3 thing that need to improve or had in

1 .roster sharing (with a good roster ,the game feel amazing ,youre roster update are simply awful
player build are the same for so many players , a guy who score 4 goal in 82 game
have 85 in accuracy c mon EA,there is so many player like this ,wrong position ,
prospect rating , faceoff rating , shot block ,checking, some player rating were o.k 3 years
ago ....the person who do your update should do something else ..
all the thing i ve mentionned above is all stuff that can be mesure or i ve stat on it!

2. Player appearance : the whole nhl team need to be scan ...some players face are not even close
or give us the oppotunuty to change it

3.The gary bettman option : we should have an option to control the trade for all the team including
draft picks in carrer mode ,that way we could play a season along with the real
nhl ...
i always found myself restarting season after a big trade or trade deadline.
should be pretty easy to put in !

so if would give you guys a score is a good 9 /10 ...great job !
the game is finally fast ...the skating feel great ! the game is pretty balance !

Cheers and happy new years!

MRSENATEURS

Replies

• Froommey
    800 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    @NHLDev Agree in all points. The guys which work on Roster and especially Player customization of appearances and modeling faces are doing no good job. Add the many missing Player scans which you have in your Archive from past scans and add them. For the rest of the generic Players open the edit function, that the Community can change them. They are looking far from similar. Would like to play with Players like Kravtsov, McMichael, Wahlstrom, Fox, Farabee, Q.Hughes ..... but not able to play with them cause getting nightmares from this faces. Happy new year to your Team !
  • WainGretSki
    3660 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Wow, took you only 60 hours of tweaking rosters, then who knows how many hours of slider tinkering to finally say the game is good. Sadly, none of that affects how poorly the AI plays. Also, none of this is applicable to on-line modes.

I am happy for you that you like the game enough to give it a 9/10. Sometimes wish I saw it that way too.
  • Wow, took you only 60 hours of tweaking rosters, then who knows how many hours of slider tinkering to finally say the game is good. Sadly, none of that affects how poorly the AI plays. Also, none of this is applicable to on-line modes.

I am happy for you that you like the game enough to give it a 9/10. Sometimes wish I saw it that way too.

Ok ...maybe not 9 out of 10 ...but the rest of the nhl on ps4 were awful games . This one is actually pretty balance ...and i dont care about online ... i ve try it and it s not my thing ...with a good roster it make a big difference ...and it s actually pretty easy to do a good roster update (i do it every years)...and slider,well you fix it as you go along ...all sport game or racing game are the same ....you play with slider all the time...thank god at least we have the option ...

Cheers...
    MRSENATEURS