EA Forums - Banner

Contracts

Does anyone else rotate their players in/out to get them all on the same expiry? i.e. have all 19 expire at once?

I might be too OCD.

Wish the contract limit was greater than 25.

Replies

• Does anyone else rotate their players in/out to get them all on the same expiry? i.e. have all 19 expire at once?

I might be too OCD.

And the contracts themselves were longer than a lame 10 games. In HUT 12’ they had 28, 50 and 89 game contracts👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
  • reengerg wrote: »
    Does anyone else rotate their players in/out to get them all on the same expiry? i.e. have all 19 expire at once?

I might be too OCD.

And the contracts themselves were longer than a lame 10 games. In HUT 12’ they had 28, 50 and 89 game contracts👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
    reengerg wrote: »

I might be too OCD.

80 games
  • That’s because NHL 12 was an entirely different game. Back then, when those contracts expired, the salary went up.

You had to truly juggle a team instead of what it is now. What I’d give to go back to the NHL 12 format when it took direction to build a team. Saving all my -+2 and +5 all to dump into a junior guy with 14 trainings
  • I agree. I loved those versions of HUT. You acted like a real GM, in regards to the cap. Was best years of HUT imo