EA Forums - Banner

Unlock all players

RavekDragomir
posts New member
edited January 2020
I love HUT, and I like the new way to play solo. But every year I buy NHL I always wish, at the end of the year, or when the next version comes out. Why not make every player available to everyone?

I want to play with my friends with all the greats. Can EA just unlock everything in the past versions?

Replies

• If they make one penny from selling card packs/points on legacy games. NWIH are they going to give anything away free.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4769 posts EA Community Manager
    I love HUT, and I like the new way to play solo. But every year I buy NHL I always wish, at the end of the year, or when the next version comes out. Why not make every player available to everyone?

I want to play with my friends with all the greats. Can EA just unlock everything in the past versions?

@RavekDragomir

Every game's economy is different and not every player will move on to the next year's title. It surely wouldn't be fair for someone that put in many hours into the game (including real money) to build up their team, only to have everything unlocked at the end. There are a lot of players that play games for "achievements" or to master everything within the game. Unlocking everything could work for some games, perhaps even NHL, but it could also deter some players from continuing to play.