EA Forums - Banner

Getting screwed again by EA

13Next

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3224 posts EA Community Manager
    I don't think people are talking about the outcome being scripted. They are talking about the game giving an advantage to one player.

That's not built into the game. Other than one team having higher overalls, there's no advantage given to one side over the other.
  • HockeyProfeten
    75 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    > @martmet said:
    > (Quote)
    > Actually, most people who plays this game multiple times a day, seen what is reported here.
    > Some people exaggerates and are just angry to have lost a game, emotions gets the best of us, and we loose it.
    >
    > But regardless, this is real. I experienced it many times. Sometimes, it's the same team. I will replay a very difficult game where I won 5-3 against a 85 OVR team... so the same team, with the same players, 2 min later... and I will lead 5-0 EASILY and have close to 20 shots... IN THE FIRST PERIOD. (I have a 95 OVR team).
    > Against the Superstar AI, I get it, our stats are lowered or theirs are up a bit to make it more difficult.
    > To overcome the difficulty upgrade aka AI cheating, I have developed a way to play against those teams to get the +5 goals and 20 shots anyway.
    > But in some games, this "cheating" is to the roof. The AI shooting is 80-90%, never miss a pass, always grab loose pucks, no penalties on stick checking, all bumps against you works but yours rarely hit, their hits are nuclear, yours barely makes them fall for 0.5 sec.
    > Then you can replay the same game against the same team, and all of this is gone.
    > I won games 12-2 against a 92 OVR full of 90s, icons and Patrick Roy in the net... in SB and could not get max points against a 85 OVR team full of base cards and a random goalie. If I remember this game correctly, I did not get 20 shots.
    > This is what becomes very frustrating. Controller lag is bad already, where you can't use one timers like your previous 10 games because you're right stick up is always late or do not register... but the next game it might be hyper responsive and you won't even one time you will stick push all goals in the net easily.
    > But difficulty has different levels of Superstar AI (weak Superstar, normal superstar, strong superstar and godmode superstar) and I know this because I played hundred of SB games now.
    > I still manage to finish in the top 20 or the top 50 every week. But when I get the "random" godmode superstar against the 85 or higher team... and the controller lag at the same time... I know after 2 minutes of play that I'm not gonna be successful.
    > So it's NOT a question of skills. It's just insanely frustrating to play a certain game where your loss is scripted in advance and you know it at the start of the game. Your skills might be able to overcome this if you had luck with deflections and glitch goals. But if you want to make it harder, IT HAS TO BE CONSISTENT.

SPOT ON bro. You know in the start of the game. Those cards are a big joke, its robbery and Ea must make this game free of charge or stop those packs.You can go read my post in here, why I lose to a lower skill team.
  • > @martmet said:
    > (Quote)
    > Actually, most people who plays this game multiple times a day, seen what is reported here.
    > Some people exaggerates and are just angry to have lost a game, emotions gets the best of us, and we loose it.
    >
    > But regardless, this is real. I experienced it many times. Sometimes, it's the same team. I will replay a very difficult game where I won 5-3 against a 85 OVR team... so the same team, with the same players, 2 min later... and I will lead 5-0 EASILY and have close to 20 shots... IN THE FIRST PERIOD. (I have a 95 OVR team).
    > Against the Superstar AI, I get it, our stats are lowered or theirs are up a bit to make it more difficult.
    > To overcome the difficulty upgrade aka AI cheating, I have developed a way to play against those teams to get the +5 goals and 20 shots anyway.
    > But in some games, this "cheating" is to the roof. The AI shooting is 80-90%, never miss a pass, always grab loose pucks, no penalties on stick checking, all bumps against you works but yours rarely hit, their hits are nuclear, yours barely makes them fall for 0.5 sec.
    > Then you can replay the same game against the same team, and all of this is gone.
    > I won games 12-2 against a 92 OVR full of 90s, icons and Patrick Roy in the net... in SB and could not get max points against a 85 OVR team full of base cards and a random goalie. If I remember this game correctly, I did not get 20 shots.
    > This is what becomes very frustrating. Controller lag is bad already, where you can't use one timers like your previous 10 games because you're right stick up is always late or do not register... but the next game it might be hyper responsive and you won't even one time you will stick push all goals in the net easily.
    > But difficulty has different levels of Superstar AI (weak Superstar, normal superstar, strong superstar and godmode superstar) and I know this because I played hundred of SB games now.
    > I still manage to finish in the top 20 or the top 50 every week. But when I get the "random" godmode superstar against the 85 or higher team... and the controller lag at the same time... I know after 2 minutes of play that I'm not gonna be successful.
    > So it's NOT a question of skills. It's just insanely frustrating to play a certain game where your loss is scripted in advance and you know it at the start of the game. Your skills might be able to overcome this if you had luck with deflections and glitch goals. But if you want to make it harder, IT HAS TO BE CONSISTENT.

SPOT ON bro. You know in the start of the game. Those cards are a big joke, its robbery and Ea must make this game free of charge or stop those packs.You can go read my post in here, why I lose to a lower skill team.

What a steaming load of cow dung, the game is out to get me. If you believe the game won’t let you win, especially against AI then it’s time to quit gaming. Paranoia will destroy ya.