EA Forums - Banner

PP vs PK in HUT

13Next

Replies

• [quote="EA_Aljo;c-2116768"][quote="DetroitPride2114;c-2116607"][quote="EA_Blueberry;c-2112485"]@smokin666

Did you record those goals? That can help us breakdown what happened. [/quote]

Tthem.This has been an issue for years. I call the PP the power kill because its easier to score shorthanded than on the pp. Seriously, i have nearly as many shorties as pp goals. Thats a problem[/quote]

Where are you able to see how many PP and PK goals you have? I don't believe there's a way to do that. I could be wrong though.

I haven't noticed more PK than PP goals for me, but I've certainly given up my fair share of PP goals. I'll keep an eye out for this.[/quote]

You cant see how many but im just guessing that the number is pretty close for pp vs pk goals.
  • EA_Aljo
    3229 posts EA Community Manager
    smokin666 wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    @smokin666

Did you record those goals? That can help us breakdown what happened.

Tthem.This has been an issue for years. I call the PP the power kill because its easier to score shorthanded than on the pp. Seriously, i have nearly as many shorties as pp goals. Thats a problem

Where are you able to see how many PP and PK goals you have? I don't believe there's a way to do that. I could be wrong though.

I haven't noticed more PK than PP goals for me, but I've certainly given up my fair share of PP goals. I'll keep an eye out for this.

That’s all we are basically asking is for EA to look into this problem. I’ve also noticed that in past couple of days my 97 ovr team is playing like 97 team supposed to. Don’t know why but I’ll take it.
    Thanks for listening to us.

Nothing changed with making your team play unlike they're 97. That's more up to how you play as well as the quality of your connection.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    @smokin666

Did you record those goals? That can help us breakdown what happened.

Tthem.This has been an issue for years. I call the PP the power kill because its easier to score shorthanded than on the pp. Seriously, i have nearly as many shorties as pp goals. Thats a problem

I haven't noticed more PK than PP goals for me, but I've certainly given up my fair share of PP goals. I'll keep an eye out for this.

That’s all we are basically asking is for EA to look into this problem. I’ve also noticed that in past couple of days my 97 ovr team is playing like 97 team supposed to. Don’t know why but I’ll take it.
    Thanks for listening to us.

Nothing changed with making your team play unlike they're 97. That's more up to how you play as well as the quality of your connection.

Nothing changed on my end. Same play style same connection. Btw connection is 1gb/ 1gb
    And wired.

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • EA_Aljo
    3229 posts EA Community Manager
    Nothing changed on my end. Same play style same connection. Btw connection is 1gb/ 1gb
    And wired.

I get how it can feel like something changed, but the simple truth is that they are exactly the same as they've always been.