EA Forums - Banner

Cheaters

2Next

Replies

• Issues are cheating along with EA's dynamic game difficulty. I'm on xbox and I think I'm being matched against bots online instead of ppl. I always face off against the same team builds with base Price in net. Game feels hacked. I have several open net shots that won't go in. When I have a scoring chance my TOTY will always shoot wide. I also can not take a slap shot because my controller will lock on me.
  • EA_Aljo
    3193 posts EA Community Manager
    Massecar44 wrote: »
    Issues are cheating along with EA's dynamic game difficulty. I'm on xbox and I think I'm being matched against bots online instead of ppl. I always face off against the same team builds with base Price in net. Game feels hacked. I have several open net shots that won't go in. When I have a scoring chance my TOTY will always shoot wide. I also can not take a slap shot because my controller will lock on me.

There is no DDA in NHL. Can you get some video of the issues you're facing? Also, have you tried a different controller? Make sure you have the latest firmware update for it as well.