EA Forums - Banner

Daily objectives missing?

Ive been away for a while. I had dailys yesterday. Today there is none? Also the weekly objectives is empty as well.

I restarted the game and nothing

Replies

• Now the daily objectives are gone. uyb40t5y0xms.jpeg
  • vv5nd55jul81.jpg

Ive had this on weekly objectives for several weeks.

Whats going on?
  • Does anyone else have no daily/weekly objectives?
  • The weekly have stopped during December (being replaced by Progression Objectives). Then started back right after the event, but only on the first week, then no new objectives. Why? I don’t know...

For the Daily, I haven’t check today, but it was working all the other days since the launch.
  • The weekly have stopped during December (being replaced by Progression Objectives). Then started back right after the event, but only on the first week, then no new objectives. Why? I don’t know...

For the Daily, I haven’t check today, but it was working all the other days since the launch.

Apparently it's because they added more challenges. I mean that's cool, but now you can only knock 5 a day from the objectives milestone, instead of 10 or more with the weekly or progressive objectives thrown in.

Stupid decision that lacked any forethought.
  • EA_Aljo
    3213 posts EA Community Manager
    edited February 2020
    The weekly have stopped during December (being replaced by Progression Objectives). Then started back right after the event, but only on the first week, then no new objectives. Why? I don’t know...

Apparently it's because they added more challenges. I mean that's cool, but now you can only knock 5 a day from the objectives milestone, instead of 10 or more with the weekly or progressive objectives thrown in.

Stupid decision that lacked any forethought.

Each challenge has 3 objectives. Those count towards the milestone. There's a total of 39 with the Flashback and Ridonkulous challenges. Then there's the Weekday Challenges that will add another every day. If we had weekly and progressive, but not additional event challenges, there would be less.

Edit - I was incorrect about the individual objectives counting. You only get one for the challenge and not one for each star you complete in the challenge. Very sorry for that.
    Post edited by EA_Aljo on
  • Are you certain challenge stars count as objectives? It doesn't seem like they do, but I'll pay closer attention to how many I get credit for tomorrow.
  • EA_Aljo
    3213 posts EA Community Manager
    MikeyAU630 wrote: »
    Are you certain challenge stars count as objectives? It doesn't seem like they do, but I'll pay closer attention to how many I get credit for tomorrow.

I was wrong. My mistake. I completed all 3 stars in a challenge today and only got credit for one towards the milestone.

Hopefully, we'll see weekly and progression challenges return soon. I know the dev team is aware of this.