EA Forums - Banner

why do we only get snoop dogg as a geust

when the new update came out we were going to get another guest announcer but the only one i keep getting is snoop dogg is there a problem with this new guest announcer at all.And why have we not beening getting weekly challenges lately please help me with this

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3227 posts EA Community Manager
    Minicola48 wrote: »
    when the new update came out we were going to get another guest announcer but the only one i keep getting is snoop dogg is there a problem with this new guest announcer at all.And why have we not beening getting weekly challenges lately please help me with this

We haven't added a new guest announcer just yet. That's why you're only hearing Snoop currently.
  • thank you for getting back to me i thought it might have just been a problem at my end i hope you get it figured out for the weekly challenges and i thought there might not be none this month because it is a short month but i will keep playing the game any way
  • EA_Aljo
    3227 posts EA Community Manager
    Minicola48 wrote: »
    thank you for getting back to me i thought it might have just been a problem at my end i hope you get it figured out for the weekly challenges and i thought there might not be none this month because it is a short month but i will keep playing the game any way

Hopefully, the weekly challenges will return soon. I don't have any news on that, but thankfully there have been additional challenges to still help collect some more rewards.