EA Forums - Banner

Not getting sb reward

So, i finished elite 2 or 3 last week...cant remember but in any case, ive still yet to receive the awards for it. Any suggestions?

Replies

• I had a similar issue last week with my hut champions. I played 20 games and when it was time for rewards I didn’t get them or the hut rivals rewards (since champions counts for both). I contacted ea help and they basically told me tough luck and their system shows the rewards were released to me. The best they could do was recommend I post on the forum here (see my thread), though I’m not sure what good that is. It doesn’t replace the 6 packs I was expecting and really screws me on trying to get the collectibles I need for this weeks event. Glad I wasted all my time last week.
  • [quote="BURDisTHEword6;c-2117074"]I had a similar issue last week with my hut champions. I played 20 games and when it was time for rewards I didn’t get them or the hut rivals rewards (since champions counts for both). I contacted ea help and they basically told me tough luck and their system shows the rewards were released to me. The best they could do was recommend I post on the forum here (see my thread), though I’m not sure what good that is. It doesn’t replace the 6 packs I was expecting and really screws me on trying to get the collectibles I need for this weeks event. Glad I wasted all my time last week.[/quote]

Yeah, i see im not going to get any help from EA on this either. Hey EA, i also cant spend money on HUT packs. It wont let me
  • EA_Blueberry
    4536 posts EA Community Manager
    @DetroitPride2114

Did our Support team mention why they were unable to grant the rewards to you or did they inform you they were in fact received? Advisors will point players here to raise awareness around this, but to be clear our forum staff is not able to grant these to accounts and we encourage you to resume the case at our help site to have it looked into again. Verifying results is not always guaranteed and could be dependent on the place in time, so contacting them right away after rewards go out will improve your chances of them being able to verify it.
  • @DetroitPride2114

Did our Support team mention why they were unable to grant the rewards to you or did they inform you they were in fact received? Advisors will point players here to raise awareness around this, but to be clear our forum staff is not able to grant these to accounts and we encourage you to resume the case at our help site to have it looked into again. Verifying results is not always guaranteed and could be dependent on the place in time, so contacting them right away after rewards go out will improve your chances of them being able to verify it.

Not the first its happened. Guarantee it wont be the last, and ive been around long enough to know they send us here because thats their go to move to get you off the phone. I chalk it to another loss to EA.
  • @DetroitPride2114

Not the first its happened. Guarantee it wont be the last, and ive been around long enough to know they send us here because thats their go to move to get you off the phone. I chalk it to another loss to EA.

Try going through Twitter @EAHelp.
    You might get lucky there bud.

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • smokin666 wrote: »
    @DetroitPride2114

Try going through Twitter @EAHelp.
    You might get lucky there bud.

Thanks. Ill give it a shot