EA Forums - Banner

Captains & co-captains

Does it give the player a ratings bump? There can be one captain and how many co-captains?

Replies

• Also, I got a Penguins goalie mask & put it on Rinne. It would be lost if I took it off of him, correct? I can't put it on Richter?
  • boumbidiboum
    446 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Does it give the player a ratings bump? There can be one captain and how many co-captains?

I am 99% sure that it doesn’t, they would say it somewhere if it was the case. You can have one captain and two assistant captains. If you have more than that assigned, the game will take the highest overall players with the C or A assigned, and cancel the others. So if you don’t want to loose the customization, you can leave it on the players, the game will just ignore all the extra captaincies.
    Also, I got a Penguins goalie mask & put it on Rinne. It would be lost if I took it off of him, correct? I can't put it on Richter?

Yes, you will loose it. Once you applied any customization to your players, it is impossible to take it back or switch it to another player.
  • EA_Aljo
    3213 posts EA Community Manager

The C and A are purely cosmetic. They don't give a boost to ratings.
  • We need sets to roll all this stuff. Including contracts and healing items.

I never get coaches or arenas anymore and I find those more fun to play with than Cs, As or Numbers.