EA Forums - Banner

Quantity of Jumbo NHL Players Pack (Feb. 26 -28) in store

MiIczar
67 posts Member
edited February 2020
Banner says it's 3 packs per 24 hours, but in fact you can buy only 1 pack. What's wrong?

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    2134 posts EA Community Manager
    Did you get some of these packs as part of your Rivals rewards by chance?
  • MiIczar
    67 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

Actually, it's not me. I posted it on behalf of my friend. But yes! He opened his rewards first, then bought the pack. It explains the problem in some way, but still it shouldn't have happened. The limit is for purchase, not opening. Let's say I'll buy this pack three times and then I'll go open the rewards, and what? They won't open because of the limit?
  • EA_Aljo
    2134 posts EA Community Manager
    MiIczar wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

Actually, it's not me. I posted it on behalf of my friend. But yes! He opened his rewards first, then bought the pack. It explains the problem in some way, but still it shouldn't have happened. The limit is for purchase, not opening. Let's say I'll buy this pack three times and then I'll go open the rewards, and what? They won't open because of the limit?

That would be the issue then. The opened packs count towards how many can be purchased. This doesn't affect being able to open rewards though so you're good there.