EA Forums - Banner

A.I getting stuck offside

bryta47
373 posts Member
edited March 2020
seddplckd2mh.jpg

The A.I players are tangled together while I wait several seconds for my teammates to leave the zone so I can cross the blue line.

This happens atleast a few times during every offline game I play. Granted, I play with custom sliders where I've bumped up incidental contact (if that even matters in this case) - but this is ridiculous and really brakes immersion.

It's like they all want to skate on the exact same patch of ice - and just get stuck as a result

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3218 posts EA Community Manager
    It's pretty frustrating for sure. The dev team is aware of it so hopefully, we'll see changes in the future.
  • jrago73
    748 posts Member
    bryta47 wrote: »
    seddplckd2mh.jpg

The A.I players are tangled together while I wait several seconds for my teammates to leave the zone so I can cross the blue line.

This happens atleast a few times during every offline game I play. Granted, I play with custom sliders where I've bumped up incidental contact (if that even matters in this case) - but this is ridiculous and really brakes immersion.

It's like they all want to skate on the exact same patch of ice - and just get stuck as a result

z4ahgnci22hl.jpg