EA Forums - Banner

nhl playoffs

What is EA going to do for the playoffs if hockey does not go back this year and what is new with the last update alls is update said was hut improvements but i do not see any improvements at all and for the weekly challenges that we do can you please get rid of the block shots or make them not so many to do.
THANKS

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3227 posts EA Community Manager
    Minicola48 wrote: »
    What is EA going to do for the playoffs if hockey does not go back this year and what is new with the last update alls is update said was hut improvements but i do not see any improvements at all and for the weekly challenges that we do can you please get rid of the block shots or make them not so many to do.
    THANKS

The last patch was just adding GWC content.

As far as what we'll be doing for the playoffs and the remainder of the NHL season in general goes, that remains to be seen. When we have some news, you'll see that announced on our official channels.
  • Thank you for getting back to me and i have some ideas about NHL 21 if you guys would like to hear them just let me know and i have been playing and own all the hockey games that EA has put out
  • EA_Aljo
    Thank you for getting back to me and i have some ideas about NHL 21 if you guys would like to hear them just let me know and i have been playing and own all the hockey games that EA has put out

You're very welcome to post your feedback here. Thanks!
  • I would like to to see squad battles stay and like to see a coaches challenge on goals but if you loss you get a you go to the box for 2 minutes and i would like to see the people play be a pro we get some coins like we did before so it might get people to play be a pro more often and from what i am reading is that some people would like to see is GM mode back but i don't think that is a good idea.And i would like to see at the start of the hut games to show the outside of the arenas like before and maybe the old school pack openings like it was in NHL 17 and 18.Thanks
  • EA_Aljo
    I would like to to see squad battles stay and like to see a coaches challenge on goals but if you loss you get a you go to the box for 2 minutes and i would like to see the people play be a pro we get some coins like we did before so it might get people to play be a pro more often and from what i am reading is that some people would like to see is GM mode back but i don't think that is a good idea.And i would like to see at the start of the hut games to show the outside of the arenas like before and maybe the old school pack openings like it was in NHL 17 and 18.Thanks

Thanks for the feedback :)
  • one more question for you sorry but are we going to be able to do sets with your old monthly collectibles at all even if it is for a base pack or even coins at all even the other collectibles like the silver ones
  • EA_Aljo
    one more question for you sorry but are we going to be able to do sets with your old monthly collectibles at all even if it is for a base pack or even coins at all even the other collectibles like the silver ones

I don't have any information on that. We'll just have to see if it happens.
  • the only reason i asked was because i am a mod in a hockey community i belong to and some of the members have been asking thanks for in info i will pass it on
  • EA_Aljo
    the only reason i asked was because i am a mod in a hockey community i belong to and some of the members have been asking thanks for in info i will pass it on

Sounds good. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Just keep in mind that we never are able to talk about anything that hasn't been publicly announced already.