EA Forums - Banner

EA needs to be able to make non-tradables tradable.

Not every single one, but at least have a consumable in a pack or, make it possible through achievements. Don't have to go crazy with it, but make it at least one of the achievements. Make it a consumable you can apply with the contracts.

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4770 posts EA Community Manager
    @RidgviewRainbow

Wouldn't mind a set where you put X amount of untradables into for a collectible in return.
  • Last year you were able to trade some of your loaner cards for others, weren't you?
  • EA_Blueberry
    4770 posts EA Community Manager
    You were eventually able to do it, not at launch if memory serves me best.
  • boumbidiboum
    446 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Yes, the loan cards were tradeable later in the year like Blueberry said.

For the set, you can exchange untradeable for gold and Icon collectibles already or even use them in other sets like the 8 gold re-roll set. The problem with making them become tradeable is that you will make the cards prices in AH drop. Those cards are untradeable for many reasons anyway, it could be because you won them from grinding the game or just because they were part of a discounted pack (like the blue pack every event, if you check the odd vs the price of the pack, you clearly pay less than the other pack, so they make the content untradeable and limited so that cards in the AH don’t loose value). I am not saying that it is perfect, but you have to take that in consideration when you release cards, if there’s too many tradeable cards released, they will be worthless.
  • EA_Aljo
    3218 posts EA Community Manager
    Last year you were able to trade some of your loaner cards for others, weren't you?

Loan items were never made tradeable. I believe there was a set you could put them in though.
  • Yes, that is what I meant; that there was a set you could put them into to get something out of them after the time limit expired.
    Why not do it again this year?
  • EA_Aljo
    3218 posts EA Community Manager
    Yes, that is what I meant; that there was a set you could put them into to get something out of them after the time limit expired.
    Why not do it again this year?

I don't know the reason for not having a set for them currently. It's possible one could be added though.