2Next

Replies

• mattimeo619
    7 posts New member
    @EA_Aljo any update on this one?
  • mattimeo619
    7 posts New member
    Permissions are still denied
  • for me too, BUT, if you know what calls you are doing you just need to change the referer to www.ea.com. it is just impossible if you dont know what you are doing and you need the doc.
  • Hello?
  • EA_Aljo
    1628 posts EA Community Manager
    Hello?

Unfortunately, I don't have an update on this. People are still using the API to pull stats. We haven't heard of any issues from the LG community who heavily use this. I haven't gotten any answers on why it's not working for some of you. So far, when testing, it's been working. If I find anything else out, I'll update this thread.
  • Can you just show us how it's being tested then? Maybe a screenshot?
  • Any update?
  • Bump. Give me API or give me death.
  • People can pull stats, but we cant access to the DOC! Try by yourself at home and not from your work (Cause your referer is www.ea.com) and you will see. Thank you @EA_Aljo
  • @EA_Aljo any update? I saw your previous replies saying it wasn't happening for you, but myself and many other developer friends still get this every time we attempt to access the API. Tried contacting EA support and they said they don't have the answer for that and the best approach is to post on the forum, which apparently hasn't done a whole ton. Thanks for you help!
  • EA_Aljo
    1628 posts EA Community Manager
    davadoo17 wrote: »
    @EA_Aljo any update? I saw your previous replies saying it wasn't happening for you, but myself and many other developer friends still get this every time we attempt to access the API. Tried contacting EA support and they said they don't have the answer for that and the best approach is to post on the forum, which apparently hasn't done a whole ton. Thanks for you help!

I'm really sorry, but I don't have an update. We're still not aware of what could be stopping this from working for you.