EA Forums - Banner

World of CHEL Find a Player MASTER LIST

EA_Blueberry
3547 posts EA Community Manager
edited April 6
qro9dl7mj56f.png

Attention World of CHEL skaters,

Below you'll find a master list of all the forum users that have posted under our "Find a Player" board for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. We hope this helps make recruiting easier by having a running thread. We'll continue to update this list as much as we can.

Note: Please limit edit requests if you're going to bounce around positions. We'll add you to both.

To get added to the list, reply below with the following info that most players will find useful when they're looking or recruiting for a Club.

• Xbox, PlayStation, Both
  • Region
  • Position(s)
  • Are you a Casual, Competitive, or Both type of player
  • 3's, 6's, or both
  • Club name

We still encourage you to post under the Find a Player board too. I went through all the threads and categorized everyone by position to make it easier for others to recruit. If you're under Defenseman it's because you didn't specify a position.

Xbox One and PlayStation 4 both have Looking for Group functionalities which are worth a look too.

Xbox One
cajiyfmhgnuw.png

Forwards

Defensemen

Goalies

PlayStation
jyxwv7riswsr.png

Forwards

Defensemen

Goalies
Post edited by EA_Blueberry on

Replies

• US Eastern
    Forward, mostly wing
    Both
    Both
    Looking for a club
  • Sega82mega
    1901 posts Member
    edited March 26
    North eu
    LD
    Competitive
    6's

Startin to look in to this mode more and more lately, so far I like it, but only played drop in, can be a real mess. Would be fun try to play with a team theres more attuned.

My assets on the ice is to shutdown the other teams key player, I like the defensive part in hockey, keep clean infront of the net. Im calm and good with the puck and like to think before I move. Read the play well. Good on the skates. Always searchin for that big hit but have enough patience to let it be if its to risky. Good team player, team goes first no mather what, often last man to enter off zone. Assist is more important then goals.

If there is any top club out there that missing a D. Im more then willing to play a tryout for your team and see if im that guy you need.

Im on ps4. Wouldnt mind if there is a more mature team to, but thats just a bonus... :)
  • EA_Blueberry
    3547 posts EA Community Manager
    @Sega82mega

Great write-up! I was going to add you and completely missed a critical piece of info that you reminded me to add to the requirements at the top. Which platform do you play on?
  • Ps4 is my place to be!
  • SandyBombs19
    6 posts Member
    edited March 27
    24 year old
    FWD
    #11 in the world in NHL 19 with probably half as many games as anyone ahead of me. Don’t play 20 as much because, not to sound like a jerk, but because of a lack of skills coming from the people I usually play with. Trying to find a solid team to play for. Hit me up on ps4

x88xSandyx63x

[Socair - edited swear filter]
    Post edited by Socair on
  • Bergy376
    3 posts New member
    West North America
    Forward or Defence
    PlayStation
    Casual and competitive
    Preferred 6’s
    Don’t have a club
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    North eu
    LD
    Competitive
    6's

Startin to look in to this mode more and more lately, so far I like it, but only played drop in, can be a real mess. Would be fun try to play with a team theres more attuned.

My assets on the ice is to shutdown the other teams key player, I like the defensive part in hockey, keep clean infront of the net. Im calm and good with the puck and like to think before I move. Read the play well. Good on the skates. Always searchin for that big hit but have enough patience to let it be if its to risky. Good team player, team goes first no mather what, often last man to enter off zone. Assist is more important then goals.

If there is any top club out there that missing a D. Im more then willing to play a tryout for your team and see if im that guy you need.

Im on ps4. Wouldnt mind if there is a more mature team to, but thats just a bonus... :)

6s div 1 team with 600+ games and have been together for 3+ years.
    We mostly play between 5-9 pm est
    Team name is Metroid ask for inv or pm me.
    Also looking for a C and rotating G
  • beer354 wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    North eu
    LD
    Competitive
    6's

6s div 1 team with 600+ games and have been together for 3+ years.
    We mostly play between 5-9 pm est
    Team name is Metroid ask for inv or pm me.
    Also looking for a C and rotating G

Nice to hear! I pm you tomorrow. Thanks for the opportunity.
  • Hey everyone,
    I know I'm listed up above, but that's my EA account name - my XBOX gamertag is slightly different.

Xbox: SpaceJay7
    Pacific Northwest, currently
    Primarily goalie, but also can skate out into D
    I like to play casually and competitively
    Mostly in sixes (at least for goalie)
    Club Name: Afterlife; my club is just starting up. I started one on PS4 the last two years for lower-to-mid skill people, and it's the same now. I mostly just want to join up with people who want to work on their skills and are communicative. Best way to get in contact is to send me a message on XBOX (SpaceJay7)
  • Xbox GT: vaienc1a
    East Coast
    Goalie
    Casual & Competitive
    3's & 6's

Looking for Centers & Forwards to play 2's with. I'm a goalie. I play casual & competitive as well. East coast time. Message me on xbox.
  • CrabbySiren
    7 posts New member
    Canadian eastern. Check out my YouTube channel "Crabby Gaming" to see if I fit your need.

I play Wing or Center
  • johnny2fingaz
    226 posts Member
    edited April 8
    My name is johnny2fingaz on PS4. Ive been playing on my roommate’s account prior to this - been playing online versus since nhl 17 but have just started playing EASHL and have been loving it. Im looking for a club - from western Canada. I play a PMD preferably on my strong hand (left) - I’m really good at containing and DSS and finding open space on the ice. I’m looking for a team that plays 3s or 6s competitively
    Post edited by johnny2fingaz on
  • AntiLeaf33
    2 posts New member
    Canadian Eastern
    PSN - AntiLeaf33
    Casual
    3s or 6s
    Any position, but prefer to play Goalie
  • west coast
    XBL - HurtfulCelery15

Club and Drop in Lw Or Ld Have Rw with me
    6"s
  • My name is johnny2fingaz on PS4. Ive been playing on my roommate’s account prior to this - been playing online versus since nhl 17 but have just started playing EASHL and have been loving it. Im looking for a club - from western Canada. I play a PMD preferably on my strong hand (left) - I’m really good at containing and DSS and finding open space on the ice. I’m looking for a team that plays 3s or 6s competitively

We should connect
  • My name is rclyke on Ps4 and PS4 player. I am a veteran player who has played on many of the top clubs overs the years last 2 years have lost touch in that area a bit . I can play fwd or defense prefer playing wing looking to play on a high level club or in a league in reality with a good group most importantly . I like playing 6 vs 6 or 3vs 3 makes no difference to me . I am on Eastern time
  • Brevon
    2 posts New member
    US East
    PSN: Brevon--
    Goalie
    Competitive
    6s
  • Hotjoint
    68 posts Member
    edited May 29
    PS4: Nammer

West Coast. Usually play from 8pm-10:30pm weekdays and 8pm till late on weekends

RW primarily but can play anything but G. Rw/C/Lw/Rd/Ld in order of preference. I also have a friend that plays LW primarily but can play anything also. We usually play wing together and are a deadly playmaking and scoring combo

Competitive

5/6's preferred but can do 3's as well

Have been playing on top teams since NHL 11

Looking for a regular good group to play with since our team doesn't play much anymore. Looking for a team that moves the puck quickly, cycles, gets everyone involved and uses mic's. We don't like bouncing from team to team so if we find a good solid group, we'll stick with you. Paired up with a good C and D men, we rarely lose games
    Post edited by Hotjoint on
  • 24 year old
    FWD
    #11 in the world in NHL 19 with probably half as many games as anyone ahead of me. Don’t play 20 as much because, not to sound like a jerk, but because of a lack of skills coming from the people I usually play with. Trying to find a solid team to play for. Hit me up on ps4

x88xSandyx63x

[Socair - edited swear filter]

Still.looking for a team?