EA Forums - Banner

EASHL Bots Stats

I was playing with my squad last night and we noticed the disparity in the play of the bots on our team and the bots on the opposing teams. Ideally, you'd think the bots would all be the same, but clearly that is not the case. I know that someone will say something about strategy settings but this isn't about strategies. My main question is, what are the stats of the bots? Height, weight, player build (TWD, PWF...) and then the individual stats for shooting, passing, etc. If all bots are the same stats, then this should be an easy question to answer.

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3056 posts EA Community Manager
    I was playing with my squad last night and we noticed the disparity in the play of the bots on our team and the bots on the opposing teams. Ideally, you'd think the bots would all be the same, but clearly that is not the case. I know that someone will say something about strategy settings but this isn't about strategies. My main question is, what are the stats of the bots? Height, weight, player build (TWD, PWF...) and then the individual stats for shooting, passing, etc. If all bots are the same stats, then this should be an easy question to answer.

The AI players in EASHL all have the same stats. They use the base Two Way builds.