EA Forums - Banner

HUT - 2vs1 Is that a cheat

HockeyProfeten
75 posts Member
edited March 2020
I play against 2 guys in the same game, how can that happen ? Those guys both sent me msg when the game was on, I have the msg for that. I lead the game 2-1 and suddently my players dont skate. Something is wrong with this game. If Ea want us to use money on this game, this will not be the way, thats for sure.

58926e1g4nc1.jpg
zcaagcq2qsou.jpg
ibxr028fihdy.jpg
[Socair - edited title to lowercase]
Post edited by Socair on

Replies

  • Socair
    2811 posts Game Changer
    It’s not a cheat. There is a matchmaking option for it.
    If you’re upset about messages, please set up your PSN profile to restrict messages or block players if they are spamming.
    Don’t have an answer as to why you couldn’t skate, but no one can make that happen. Next time something odd like that happens hit the share button and record the gameplay.
  • Socair wrote: »
    It’s not a cheat. There is a matchmaking option for it.
    If you’re upset about messages, please set up your PSN profile to restrict messages or block players if they are spamming.
    Don’t have an answer as to why you couldn’t skate, but no one can make that happen. Next time something odd like that happens hit the share button and record the gameplay.

    1) I only wanna play 1vs1 so can I change that matchmaking ?
    2) My players begin to skate with forward with there bag like I was holding L2, but i dident do that. I will rekord it if that happens again.

  • Only in online seasons can you play 2 players on the same team, you have the option to change it to match your team size before the search for the game.
  • xPDogg65x wrote: »
    Only in online seasons can you play 2 players on the same team, you have the option to change it to match your team size before the search for the game.

    I cant find the option, where I can change it ? Its HUT Rivals I play.

  • You can’t have more than one v one in rivals, you can only play 2v2 or 2v1 in online seasons.
  • xPDogg65x wrote: »
    You can’t have more than one v one in rivals, you can only play 2v2 or 2v1 in online seasons.
    Then my account is hacket, because they play 2vs me you can also see It in the msg from those ret...... s
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.