EA Forums - Banner

Hybrid Controller Hustle button

Hi EA,

i have been playing this game since the super nintendo days so i have been using Hybrid Controller on PS4 since the game came out. I notice that both other Controller Settings have a Hustle button available; Square on the NHL 94 settings, and L3 on Skill Stick settings. I feel that those players that use Hybrid Controller settings are at a disadvantage when playing against other players online, specially if playing competitively. The L3 button is not being used under Hybrid controller settings, can you not just assign it to Hustle. I don't know if this was something missed but I have started playing HUT and I find it that not having Hustle factors in at least 1.5 Goals per game against me. Please fix this in the next patch update. Let me know if you need more details.

Thank you

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    3918 posts EA Community Manager
    @Superkrazi

I went in game and tested this out. You should still be able to hustle if you press the left stick down even though it's not showing up in the controller settings menu.
  • > @EA_Blueberry said:
    > @Superkrazi
    >
    > I went in game and tested this out. You should still be able to hustle if you press the left stick down even though it's not showing up in the controller settings menu.

What about Xbox Hybrid controller settings? Where is the hustle ?
  • EA_Blueberry
    3918 posts EA Community Manager
    @Realloudkid

Should still be left stick down even though it's not mentioned under the controls.