EA Forums - Banner

Squad Battle Battle Points

MFin04
94 posts Member
So if you win your first game 1-0 on Superstar and get 2000. And then you replay and lose, do you still keep your original 2000 Battle Points? I haven't seen it subtract from them Battle Points before? Does it?

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    2734 posts EA Community Manager
    MFin04 wrote: »
    So if you win your first game 1-0 on Superstar and get 2000. And then you replay and lose, do you still keep your original 2000 Battle Points? I haven't seen it subtract from them Battle Points before? Does it?

If you replay a game, it wipes out the score you originally received and the score from the second game is used instead. So, if you had a hard time earning that win, best to just keep it instead of risking losing and getting a lower score.
  • Only replay the game if you lose, especially when playing on super star.
  • You wouldn't get 2000 points winning 1-0, maybe 1500 or so.

Gotta score at least 5 goals, have at least 20 shots and have at least a 5 goal differential to get max points.

But any score you get will be lost when you replay, as above posts mention.
  • ^^^ Is this the actual equation for max points?
    Or are you just giving an example?
  • EA_Blueberry
    4436 posts EA Community Manager
  • EA_Aljo
    2734 posts EA Community Manager
    ^^^ Is this the actual equation for max points?

You can see the max points before the game starts. In order to get max points though, you need to have at least 20 shots and a 5 goal differential. You should be able to still hit 2000 if you're on Superstar and get 20 shots.
  • Z0mbieBabyJesus
    1475 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    ^^^ Is this the actual equation for max points?

Actual equation. If you score 5 goals you'll get a majority of the points with a win. You get roughly +50 per goal differential(up to 5 goals differential) +10 per shot taken so up to 200 points for shots.

**Should also note, if the ai scores and decreases the +5 differential, you'll lose points.

Might be slightly off, but those are the approximate amounts after playing a lot of games. Up until this last cycle, I played every game possible. Almost anyway.

Yes, I'm probably a sucker for punishment.
    Post edited by Z0mbieBabyJesus on