EA Forums - Banner

Please stop superman AI

2Next

Replies

  • EA_Aljo
    3204 posts EA Community Manager
    Ampereturn wrote: »
    For the love of god please stop making the ai replacements in drop in so incredibly overpowered.

    This is exactly what I was talking about, but @EA_Aljo and company are not playing Drop-in game, so they don't care. This is the reason why I stopped playing drop-in.

    I play drop-ins. Not near as much as I play club 6s, but I still play them. I've also seen plenty of times a solid team didn't get beat by AI players. It's not that they are overpowered. It's that most people don't know how to play against them. Especially when you have random guys that never play together. When you cut off the AI's options for passes and shots, they become a lot easier to play against. This doesn't work too well when you have guys that don't communicate, cherry pick and chase for hits.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Ampereturn wrote: »
    For the love of god please stop making the ai replacements in drop in so incredibly overpowered.

    This is exactly what I was talking about, but @EA_Aljo and company are not playing Drop-in game, so they don't care. This is the reason why I stopped playing drop-in.

    I play drop-ins. Not near as much as I play club 6s, but I still play them. I've also seen plenty of times a solid team didn't get beat by AI players. It's not that they are overpowered. It's that most people don't know how to play against them. Especially when you have random guys that never play together. When you cut off the AI's options for passes and shots, they become a lot easier to play against. This doesn't work too well when you have guys that don't communicate, cherry pick and chase for hits.

    No chance my friend, we are 100% random and we have human goalie, so you are completely wrong. This is drop-in game. I will never play this game mode anymore! Thank you for your help.
  • jrago73
    746 posts Member
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Ampereturn wrote: »
    For the love of god please stop making the ai replacements in drop in so incredibly overpowered.

    This is exactly what I was talking about, but @EA_Aljo and company are not playing Drop-in game, so they don't care. This is the reason why I stopped playing drop-in.

    I play drop-ins. Not near as much as I play club 6s, but I still play them. I've also seen plenty of times a solid team didn't get beat by AI players. It's not that they are overpowered. It's that most people don't know how to play against them. Especially when you have random guys that never play together. When you cut off the AI's options for passes and shots, they become a lot easier to play against. This doesn't work too well when you have guys that don't communicate, cherry pick and chase for hits.

    They are overpowered. They are simultaneously immune to checks, hit harder than any human, out run any human, pass better than any human (especially right as being hit) and win 90% of puck battles vs humans. Just because you can play a very boring game style to try and mitigate their bonuses as much as possible by exploiting the predictable ai doesn't mean they are on equal footing, it means they are overpowered with questionable ai.
  • TheMajjam
    794 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Ampereturn wrote: »
    For the love of god please stop making the ai replacements in drop in so incredibly overpowered.

    This is exactly what I was talking about, but @EA_Aljo and company are not playing Drop-in game, so they don't care. This is the reason why I stopped playing drop-in.

    I play drop-ins. Not near as much as I play club 6s, but I still play them. I've also seen plenty of times a solid team didn't get beat by AI players. It's not that they are overpowered. It's that most people don't know how to play against them. Especially when you have random guys that never play together. When you cut off the AI's options for passes and shots, they become a lot easier to play against. This doesn't work too well when you have guys that don't communicate, cherry pick and chase for hits.

    Going to have to disagree with you here, Aljo. I think I've heard that all bots are created equal, but it's the way a team plays that affects the bot. Well, we're a great team and more times than I can count, when we have to play 4's, we seem to get the weaker bot that absolutely loves to make random passes to the opposing team in the defensive zone, especially when there are safer lanes to pass. We will always play a D bot rather an a F bot, because we don't trust the F bot. We love the fuel conspiracy theories that it's because we run into teams with half our C, so the game compensates. I think it has less to do with how teams handle bots than it is the game deciding what kind of bot you're going to get and what position he's playing.

    On the flip side of things, our opponent bots are absolutely magical.

    * They rarely lose the puck.
    * You will rarely beat, if ever, a bot to the puck in his own defensive zone.
    * Bots are allowed to check and steal pucks from straight behind you, beside you, if you brush past him, while he's blindfolded.
    * Every try to hit the bot on the rush? 95% that bot is going to pass before he gets hit.
    * A bot that's a D will pick off a pass so far out of his position, you think that he's a F.
    * A bot that's a D will pinch on a dump in and beat every human to that puck as well.
    * Bots are allowed to tie you up pretty much anywhere when the puck isn't there, but when you tie a human player up, it's an interference penalty.
    * A bot's pass IQ in the offensive zone is insane. There's no such thing as cutting off all the pass zones for a bot that has the puck for more than a few seconds. They will hit the open man 9/10.
    * Then there are teams (that purposely, IMHO) drop a F player when they are being crushed. I cannot stress enough how many times a F player has dropped and @ChemWarfare94 can attest to this, that F bot that replaces the player is a McDavid.
    * The ONLY time when the bot is completely useless if he's the last man back on a 2 v 1, and that supposedly has been remedied in the last update.

    We might as well have been playing 5 v 1 when the LW drops in the 1st period. This game would have went to overtime had we not been up by 2 goals by the time the bot scored his 4th with about 12 seconds left off a rebound from an impossible angle below the goal line.

    PLv875Q.jpg
    Post edited by TheMajjam on
  • TheMajjam wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Ampereturn wrote: »
    For the love of god please stop making the ai replacements in drop in so incredibly overpowered.

    This is exactly what I was talking about, but @EA_Aljo and company are not playing Drop-in game, so they don't care. This is the reason why I stopped playing drop-in.

    I play drop-ins. Not near as much as I play club 6s, but I still play them. I've also seen plenty of times a solid team didn't get beat by AI players. It's not that they are overpowered. It's that most people don't know how to play against them. Especially when you have random guys that never play together. When you cut off the AI's options for passes and shots, they become a lot easier to play against. This doesn't work too well when you have guys that don't communicate, cherry pick and chase for hits.

    Going to have to disagree with you here, Aljo. I think I've heard that all bots are created equal, but it's the way a team plays that affects the bot. Well, we're a great team and more times than I can count, when we have to play 4's, we seem to get the weaker bot that absolutely loves to make random passes to the opposing team in the defensive zone, especially when there are safer lanes to pass. We will always play a D bot rather an a F bot, because we don't trust the F bot. We love the fuel conspiracy theories that it's because we run into teams with half our C, so the game compensates. I think it has less to do with how teams handle bots than it is the game deciding what kind of bot you're going to get and what position he's playing.

    On the flip side of things, our opponent bots are absolutely magical.

    * They rarely lose the puck.
    * You will rarely beat, if ever, a bot to the puck in his own defensive zone.
    * Bots are allowed to check and steal pucks from straight behind you, beside you, if you brush past him, while he's blindfolded.
    * A bot that's a D will pick off a pass so far out of his position, you think that he's a F.
    * A bot that's a D will pinch on a dump in and beat every human to that puck as well.
    * Bots are allowed to tie you up pretty much anywhere when the puck isn't there, but when you tie a human player up, it's an interference penalty.
    * A bot's pass IQ in the offensive zone is insane. There's no such thing as cutting off all the pass zones for a bot that has the puck for more than a few seconds. They will hit the open man 9/10.
    * Then there are teams (that purposely, IMHO) drop a F player when they are being crushed. I cannot stress enough how many times a F player has dropped and @ChemWarfare94 can attest to this, that F bot that replaces the player is a McDavid.
    * The ONLY time when the bot is completely useless if he's the last man back on a 2 v 1, and that supposedly has been remedied in the last update.

    We might as well have been playing 5 v 1 when the LW drops in the 1st period. This game would have went to overtime had we not been up by 2 goals by the time the bot scored his 4th with about 12 seconds left off a rebound from an impossible angle below the goal line.

    PLv875Q.jpg

    Yeah, there's no point in playing this game anymore unless you have 5-6 guys. CPU is just too good. They make the CPU better to help HUT players and it effects WoC. Why they can't be independent of one another I have no clue. At this point only club (if people don't quit, and you have enough friends) and eliminator are playable.. with eliminator being a chore in itself due to 80% of games being against a CPU.. they say the CPU isn't that good, if you disagree you get in trouble.
  • TheMajjam
    794 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    TheMajjam wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Ampereturn wrote: »
    For the love of god please stop making the ai replacements in drop in so incredibly overpowered.

    This is exactly what I was talking about, but @EA_Aljo and company are not playing Drop-in game, so they don't care. This is the reason why I stopped playing drop-in.

    I play drop-ins. Not near as much as I play club 6s, but I still play them. I've also seen plenty of times a solid team didn't get beat by AI players. It's not that they are overpowered. It's that most people don't know how to play against them. Especially when you have random guys that never play together. When you cut off the AI's options for passes and shots, they become a lot easier to play against. This doesn't work too well when you have guys that don't communicate, cherry pick and chase for hits.

    Going to have to disagree with you here, Aljo. I think I've heard that all bots are created equal, but it's the way a team plays that affects the bot. Well, we're a great team and more times than I can count, when we have to play 4's, we seem to get the weaker bot that absolutely loves to make random passes to the opposing team in the defensive zone, especially when there are safer lanes to pass. We will always play a D bot rather an a F bot, because we don't trust the F bot. We love the fuel conspiracy theories that it's because we run into teams with half our C, so the game compensates. I think it has less to do with how teams handle bots than it is the game deciding what kind of bot you're going to get and what position he's playing.

    On the flip side of things, our opponent bots are absolutely magical.

    * They rarely lose the puck.
    * You will rarely beat, if ever, a bot to the puck in his own defensive zone.
    * Bots are allowed to check and steal pucks from straight behind you, beside you, if you brush past him, while he's blindfolded.
    * A bot that's a D will pick off a pass so far out of his position, you think that he's a F.
    * A bot that's a D will pinch on a dump in and beat every human to that puck as well.
    * Bots are allowed to tie you up pretty much anywhere when the puck isn't there, but when you tie a human player up, it's an interference penalty.
    * A bot's pass IQ in the offensive zone is insane. There's no such thing as cutting off all the pass zones for a bot that has the puck for more than a few seconds. They will hit the open man 9/10.
    * Then there are teams (that purposely, IMHO) drop a F player when they are being crushed. I cannot stress enough how many times a F player has dropped and @ChemWarfare94 can attest to this, that F bot that replaces the player is a McDavid.
    * The ONLY time when the bot is completely useless if he's the last man back on a 2 v 1, and that supposedly has been remedied in the last update.

    We might as well have been playing 5 v 1 when the LW drops in the 1st period. This game would have went to overtime had we not been up by 2 goals by the time the bot scored his 4th with about 12 seconds left off a rebound from an impossible angle below the goal line.

    PLv875Q.jpg

    Yeah, there's no point in playing this game anymore unless you have 5-6 guys. CPU is just too good. They make the CPU better to help HUT players and it effects WoC. Why they can't be independent of one another I have no clue. At this point only club (if people don't quit, and you have enough friends) and eliminator are playable.. with eliminator being a chore in itself due to 80% of games being against a CPU.. they say the CPU isn't that good, if you disagree you get in trouble.

    We will go down to four, but the vast majority of our games are 5 v 5. We will always match our room size. A few weeks ago we played a 4 v 4 that went down to 4 v 2. I believe it went to several overtimes. It was the most annoying game ever. Our defense and the fact that the two players were incapable of using their bots correctly (always calling for passes instead of letting the bot split-second find you open), we winded up winning in the second or third overtime.

    The minimum for a Club 6's room should be 3. Maybe even 4, since there is a 3 v 3 option! I still can't believe how many times you'll find 2 people in a 6's game. It's dumb.
  • I immediately back out if they have 2. I know I can't win. I'm 800-900 cr in eashl and 1000-1200 in eliminator. I know how to play vs CPU for the most part but it's not easy at all. I routinely lose against them esp if you have just ONE bad player on your team that they can take advantage of. The CPU should be bad in a mode that is MADE to be played by several human players. If players WANT to play with CPU they can play HUT that's what that mode was made for. The devs always say they don't want to punish players for staying and playing with CPU while losing so they make them good but they're so good that people will exit lobbies or play club 6's with 2 guys so that they're able to play with as many CPU's as possible. They make them so good that it's an actual problem. You say you don't want the people who stay in the game to be punished but the team who's winning is punished. Honestly if they have more than 2 CPU's allow us to just quit the game without losing CR because I'm going to be SUPER bored finishing it and if I have one bad player I'm going to lose against the CPU team, esp now that they apparently negated the ONLY advantage we had over them.. I started playing eashl 3's just to avoid CPU players in 6's and a two on one vs CPU was winnable.. now it's back to eliminator.. Does EA actually play this game? I REALLY doubt it. They constantly suggest they don't see what we're seeing. We see these things in nearly every game.. CPU is too good in WoC point blank. I'm seeing VERY few players suggesting otherwise. Most ppl who complain about CPU's not being good enough either play HUT orrr play with the CPU in every game they are the 2 guys in club 6's who want bailed out on defense while they cherry pick at their blue line waiting for their CPU to get the puck.. when they don't and they somehow lose with all the CPU help (because they didn't play a lick of defense) they come to the forums to suggest that they need to be better.. then there are the devs who say the CPU is easily beatable if you just play the right way and play positional hockey.. I try.. you play drops and many ppl don't. 1 on 1 battle you don't even try because you will lose.. try to put pucks on net? CPU will ALWAYS get the rebound. They're in position before the shot is taken, try to move the puck around they will read the pass as you let go of the trigger AND they have a MUCH further reach to intercept than a human. They make shots from places that humans simply can't, they can avoid hits by not doing anything at all, they can poke THROUGH your legs, they're faster, they hit harder and need almost no momentum, I feel I'm a good player I feel I'm patient but if I give too much room for a cpu they score almost everytime. The devs will NEVER release their gameplay because they're either not actually playing the game/ modes as they suggest or they're REALLY REALLY good at the game and don't notice.. I'm going with the first option. Of all the top players I've played with all of them have said how good the CPU is.. HUT is it's own mode and maybe CPU does need to be good there.. not here!
  • It seems every year Devs slip out a little something that they have put in the game to make the boys more "challenging". For example their so-called "error" code that seems to compensate for when you adjust your sliders. I continue to test this game and see such disadvantages in it especially when they release patches. My controlled player is worse now in responding to any one of my commands than before. Not to mention that the passing is worse as well. If I have an open player in front of the net and all my players are at the top of the offensive zone it will take 7 passes (if successful unless opposing AI has arms the length of a football stadium) before it actually goes in the aimed direction. This game is a lost cause.
  • Personally I feel HUT should be playable with 1-2 guys (one can be position locked)

    Eliminator should be LOCKED at 3 no less! A cpu with a 6ft reach (mascot) on a very small rink is broken. Players with over 1,000 CR will take advantage of this a LOT!

    EASHL 3's should be 3-4 humans. Every skater should HAVE to be human with the option of a goalie.

    EASHL 6's should be 4-6 humans. Every skater but 1 should HAVE to be a skater and again the option of a goalie.

    If you have 4-6 friends on you can play 6's if you have 4 and 1 is a goalie you can play 3's if you have 3 you can play 3's or eliminator, if you have you and one other you can play drop-in games or HUT. You MUST not have the number of suggested players to play drop-in. Example 3 guys playing drop 3's together. This way clubs won't be searching for easy wins (and you won't have to make CPU so good!) Drop-in should be a mode to promote club. It should be a mode to help find other good players. Personally I would get rid of CR from drop-in altogether because of the trolls! Add a vote to kick (have a reason why such as trolling) they get a warning after first kick and are banned an hour after the second. I would love to play with goalies and take a chance on low level guys when playing with my buddy in drops to get a full club together but I hate losing 20 cr and ppl thinking I'm bad just because I give too many chances. Trolls would lose interest and it would clean up the community pretty fast!


    A mode that is made to be played with humans and AGAINST humans should be just that. Having 2 humans on a team in ANY mode in WoC is simply not fun for the team that has to go against them. Personally I would also have drop-in games with goalies and without.. if a goalie quits the game ends. A human goalie vs CPU goalie is a joke most of the time.

    Out of curiosity why doesn't eliminator have human goalies, I always thought that was a weird choice, esp given that they have so much gear that feels more made for eliminator than anything, and it doesn't seem like drops are given any thought as far as gameplay balance. I'm really not sure if I would like human goalies in the mode either.. I guess it might be hard to find goalies wanting to play that mode haha!
  • gq6t3kz0l
    4 posts New member
    I feel what you said . Personnaly i for Mcdavid at 92 . Im playing clash match at superstar .. and most of the time any lower player like 56, 67 ,78 ,85 can back skate faster then my Mcdavid at 92 . My Roy can allow a goal again 71 players and Roy look like a pee-wee goaler. And how many time .. the IA score 2 , 3 consecutif goal in the same numbers of shot ... the most consecutif goal he have allow was again Tuuka Rask challenge at superstar .. he allow 4 straight goal in 3 period and i have lost by 1 .. i was MAD .
  • Steven5470
    355 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    I'm playing a game now using position lock on "D" for Montreal. Playing against Ottawa. Even though MTL is rated higher, and I know you can't really go by OVR in this game, Ottawa is playing like a superstar team. i'm doing a 7-game series to get a good feel for what I've experienced.

    So far I'm in agreement with a lot that has already been mentioned:

    On Position Lock:
    CPU has an incredible shot accuracy. My players miss the net being 3 feet away.
    CPU can pass with pinpoint accuracy even with the slider at 25. They still hit 80% per game.
    CPU can intercept anything.
    I still get all the penalties.
    Biggest gripe....the sudden boost in speed the CPU gets when chasing the puck or moving around your offensive zone.
    And there seems to be a lag in button press. I'll hit the pass button, and nothing happens for about a second. Yet, button works fine for all other games.

    CPU v CPU game:
    Funny....I don't see any of the above. The same player that out skated my player for the puck, seems to skate.....normal now. No boost.
    Both teams hitting the net.
    Both teams passing decent, but lower %.

    There is definitely some type of CPU "extra" going on. In one play, my AI teammate suddenly stuttered to get to the puck that was picked up by the opposing team. It was as if something slowed him down just a bit. Funny because awhile ago in a FIFA PC game, someone found "code" in an *ini file that basically slowed your players down when winning by a goal. Now there is an option in FIFA 20 to "even the game play"....same with Madden 20.

    They say it doesn't exist, but these things keep happening and the community keeps finding the same issue year after year.

  • gq6t3kz0l
    4 posts New member
    [quote="Steven5470;c-2125326"]I'm playing a game now using position lock on "D" for Montreal. Playing against Ottawa. Even though MTL is rated higher, and I know you can't really go by OVR in this game, Ottawa is playing like a superstar team. i'm doing a 7-game series to get a good feel for what I've experienced.

    So far I'm in agreement with a lot that has already been mentioned:

    On Position Lock:
    CPU has an incredible shot accuracy. My players miss the net being 3 feet away.
    CPU can pass with pinpoint accuracy even with the slider at 25. They still hit 80% per game.
    CPU can intercept anything.
    I still get all the penalties.
    Biggest gripe....the sudden boost in speed the CPU gets when chasing the puck or moving around your offensive zone.
    And there seems to be a lag in button press. I'll hit the pass button, and nothing happens for about a second. Yet, button works fine for all other games.

    CPU v CPU game:
    Funny....I don't see any of the above. The same player that out skated my player for the puck, seems to skate.....normal now. No boost.
    Both teams hitting the net.
    Both teams passing decent, but lower %.

    There is definitely some type of CPU "extra" going on. In one play, my AI teammate suddenly stuttered to get to the puck that was picked up by the opposing team. It was as if something slowed him down just a bit. Funny because awhile ago in a FIFA PC game, someone found "code" in an *ini file that basically slowed your players down when winning by a goal. Now there is an option in FIFA 20 to "even the game play"....same with Madden 20.

    They say it doesn't exist, but these things keep happening and the community keeps finding the same issue year after year.

    [/quote]

    We Will dis something ok .. play in clash team in HUT .. at superstar.. play again the same team in the offline mode , at superstar and you will win. They have boost the IA skills . The 56 Overall players can shift your 90 players in HUT .. its ridicoulous ...
  • TheMajjam wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Ampereturn wrote: »
    For the love of god please stop making the ai replacements in drop in so incredibly overpowered.

    This is exactly what I was talking about, but @EA_Aljo and company are not playing Drop-in game, so they don't care. This is the reason why I stopped playing drop-in.

    I play drop-ins. Not near as much as I play club 6s, but I still play them. I've also seen plenty of times a solid team didn't get beat by AI players. It's not that they are overpowered. It's that most people don't know how to play against them. Especially when you have random guys that never play together. When you cut off the AI's options for passes and shots, they become a lot easier to play against. This doesn't work too well when you have guys that don't communicate, cherry pick and chase for hits.

    Going to have to disagree with you here, Aljo. I think I've heard that all bots are created equal, but it's the way a team plays that affects the bot. Well, we're a great team and more times than I can count, when we have to play 4's, we seem to get the weaker bot that absolutely loves to make random passes to the opposing team in the defensive zone, especially when there are safer lanes to pass. We will always play a D bot rather an a F bot, because we don't trust the F bot. We love the fuel conspiracy theories that it's because we run into teams with half our C, so the game compensates. I think it has less to do with how teams handle bots than it is the game deciding what kind of bot you're going to get and what position he's playing.

    On the flip side of things, our opponent bots are absolutely magical.

    * They rarely lose the puck.
    * You will rarely beat, if ever, a bot to the puck in his own defensive zone.
    * Bots are allowed to check and steal pucks from straight behind you, beside you, if you brush past him, while he's blindfolded.
    * Every try to hit the bot on the rush? 95% that bot is going to pass before he gets hit.
    * A bot that's a D will pick off a pass so far out of his position, you think that he's a F.
    * A bot that's a D will pinch on a dump in and beat every human to that puck as well.
    * Bots are allowed to tie you up pretty much anywhere when the puck isn't there, but when you tie a human player up, it's an interference penalty.
    * A bot's pass IQ in the offensive zone is insane. There's no such thing as cutting off all the pass zones for a bot that has the puck for more than a few seconds. They will hit the open man 9/10.
    * Then there are teams (that purposely, IMHO) drop a F player when they are being crushed. I cannot stress enough how many times a F player has dropped and @ChemWarfare94 can attest to this, that F bot that replaces the player is a McDavid.
    * The ONLY time when the bot is completely useless if he's the last man back on a 2 v 1, and that supposedly has been remedied in the last update.

    We might as well have been playing 5 v 1 when the LW drops in the 1st period. This game would have went to overtime had we not been up by 2 goals by the time the bot scored his 4th with about 12 seconds left off a rebound from an impossible angle below the goal line.

    PLv875Q.jpg

    Just saw I was tagged in this and yes the bot from a dropped player is the most dangerous of all bots. In the last five minutes of the third, the bot is almost guaranteed a goal. It gets to the point where you need to exclusively cover the bot because they just make the most unbelievable moves and goals.
  • gq6t3kz0l
    4 posts New member
    [quote="ChemWarfare94;c-2125345"][quote="TheMajjam;c-2125024"][quote="EA_Aljo;c-2124974"][quote="Ampereturn;c-2124969"][quote="Mr_Darklighter;c-2124906"]For the love of god please stop making the ai replacements in drop in so incredibly overpowered. [/quote]

    This is exactly what I was talking about, but @EA_Aljo and company are not playing Drop-in game, so they don't care. This is the reason why I stopped playing drop-in. [/quote]

    I play drop-ins. Not near as much as I play club 6s, but I still play them. I've also seen plenty of times a solid team didn't get beat by AI players. It's not that they are overpowered. It's that most people don't know how to play against them. Especially when you have random guys that never play together. When you cut off the AI's options for passes and shots, they become a lot easier to play against. This doesn't work too well when you have guys that don't communicate, cherry pick and chase for hits.[/quote]

    Going to have to disagree with you here, Aljo. I think I've heard that all bots are created equal, but it's the way a team plays that affects the bot. Well, we're a great team and more times than I can count, when we have to play 4's, we seem to get the weaker bot that absolutely loves to make random passes to the opposing team in the defensive zone, especially when there are safer lanes to pass. We will always play a D bot rather an a F bot, because we don't trust the F bot. We love the fuel conspiracy theories that it's because we run into teams with half our C, so the game compensates. I think it has less to do with how teams handle bots than it is the game deciding what kind of bot you're going to get and what position he's playing.

    On the flip side of things, our opponent bots are absolutely magical.

    * They rarely lose the puck.
    * You will rarely beat, if ever, a bot to the puck in his own defensive zone.
    * Bots are allowed to check and steal pucks from straight behind you, beside you, if you brush past him, while he's blindfolded.
    * Every try to hit the bot on the rush? 95% that bot is going to pass before he gets hit.
    * A bot that's a D will pick off a pass so far out of his position, you think that he's a F.
    * A bot that's a D will pinch on a dump in and beat every human to that puck as well.
    * Bots are allowed to tie you up pretty much anywhere when the puck isn't there, but when you tie a human player up, it's an interference penalty.
    * A bot's pass IQ in the offensive zone is insane. There's no such thing as cutting off all the pass zones for a bot that has the puck for more than a few seconds. They will hit the open man 9/10.
    * Then there are teams (that purposely, IMHO) drop a F player when they are being crushed. I cannot stress enough how many times a F player has dropped and @ChemWarfare94 can attest to this, that F bot that replaces the player is a McDavid.
    * The ONLY time when the bot is completely useless if he's the last man back on a 2 v 1, and that supposedly has been remedied in the last update.

    We might as well have been playing 5 v [b][i]1[/i][/b] when the LW drops in the 1st period. This game would have went to overtime had we not been up by 2 goals by the time the bot scored his 4th with about 12 seconds left off a rebound from an impossible angle below the goal line.

    [img]https://i.imgur.com/PLv875Q.jpg[/img][/quote]

    Just saw I was tagged in this and yes the bot from a dropped player is the most dangerous of all bots. In the last five minutes of the third, the bot is almost guaranteed a goal. It gets to the point where you need to exclusively cover the bot because they just make the most unbelievable moves and goals. [/quote]

    And you see actually i did my 25 games for the Championship . When the guys score the first goal inside 5 mins and i ses 99, 99 , 99 . I just quit . I dont losing my time for someone who will be really better then me because he got some better players then mine . The skills its one thing, but when you are bad because is players going faster then yours, intercept everything and you need to got a good guys to hit it ... something goes wrong . But when in facing someone they got around my team i destroy them ... not really hard To understand no ?
  • @gq6t3kz0l I play EASHL exclusively so every player should have the same if not close to the same overall.

    HUT is a different story, if you haven't been playing since the release or dumping money into packs then its an uphill battle. HUT, in my opinion, is gambling and it should be removed from the game. Clearly, it's where the game makes its money post release and unfortunately, it's the primary game mode that is constantly maintained.
  • EA_Aljo
    3204 posts EA Community Manager
    @gq6t3kz0l I play EASHL exclusively so every player should have the same if not close to the same overall.

    HUT is a different story, if you haven't been playing since the release or dumping money into packs then its an uphill battle. HUT, in my opinion, is gambling and it should be removed from the game. Clearly, it's where the game makes its money post release and unfortunately, it's the primary game mode that is constantly maintained.

    The game as a whole is maintained. EASHL regularly receives new content as well, but there's a difference between maintenance and daily items in HUT. Updates and tuners normally apply to the whole game. Except in the case of the small update a few weeks back to add GWC to HUT.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.