EA Forums - Banner

Sick of cheats and lag

Once again playing a game someone who gets 27 shots and scores 14 goals. I’ve played this guy before and it’s always the same stuff they always score I was 50% of the shots every single time. They could poke the puck off your stick, no Penalty, They block all your passes, And the players Skate around you like you’re stopped.
This is not skill set this is plain cheating when people can score 50% of the shots every game you got a problem with your program. The goalies are absolutely ridiculously terrible, He goes for the glitch goal be on the passes up to the side every time I think he scored 4 that way. And he scored 4 from the face off right down pass pass In The net, Well my players are still looking at nothing. I activate them They freeze, then by the time they start skating the players gone past them. All around here too many Glitch or’s, too many glitch glitch goals allowed, And the game is so slow and lagging. But my Internet connection is fine at 72 ping response.

I’m sick of people shooting 50% it’s not logical in hockey, if you can shoot 50% of your shots in then you’re a cheater, and EA allows it, if you can’t score 4 goals in a game identical it’s a pattern, And the AI gives up the ice every time.

Replies

• NEWFIEEE wrote: »
    Once again playing a game someone who gets 27 shots and scores 14 goals. I’ve played this guy before and it’s always the same stuff they always score I was 50% of the shots every single time. They could poke the puck off your stick, no Penalty, They block all your passes, And the players Skate around you like you’re stopped.
    This is not skill set this is plain cheating when people can score 50% of the shots every game you got a problem with your program. The goalies are absolutely ridiculously terrible, He goes for the glitch goal be on the passes up to the side every time I think he scored 4 that way. And he scored 4 from the face off right down pass pass In The net, Well my players are still looking at nothing. I activate them They freeze, then by the time they start skating the players gone past them. All around here too many Glitch or’s, too many glitch glitch goals allowed, And the game is so slow and lagging. But my Internet connection is fine at 72 ping response.

I’m sick of people shooting 50% it’s not logical in hockey, if you can shoot 50% of your shots in then you’re a cheater, and EA allows it, if you can’t score 4 goals in a game identical it’s a pattern, And the AI gives up the ice every time.

72 ping is way too high my friend. For me, anything over 25 is terrible, but only with this game. In some other games higher ping times arent as noticable. There may be some things you can check with your modem and or router that might help.
  • Duly noted taken in by conspiracy theories about which I know nothing about lol. On another note. Is the AI programmed to put cheating at the forefront of decent play by the rules hockey player's such as myself and host of others. Can EA seriously justify this as " It's part of the challenge" ****. I figure that any child who plays this game will be learning that cheating is Aokay as long as you can appear to be following the rules. How would you answer this question for me. Idk my morales won't accept this form of "Good Sportsmanship" for the simple fact that it's cheating either way you look at it. Right
  • I don’t have an issue except that when I play someone with a lower speed connection, throughout the game my screen freezes, then speeds up, and I find myself no where, where I was. If I play friends with similar speeds, I still freeze for a split second but it picks up where I left off. My biggest issue with the game is in Rivals. People with less skilled players are out skating my 90’s speed with 11 synergies active, and they have an 86 Price playing like a 99.
  • Socair
    2811 posts Game Changer
    Please don’t necropost. Closing old thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.