EA Forums - Banner

Online pass assist- what do you guys put it on?

So I’ve used online pass assist around 99-100, but have put it down to 95. Sometimes I think it could be better lowering it but do you guys find benefits dropping it?

What do you guys do

Replies

• 90 for me
  • I have mine on 80
  • Jesus how so you guys do it so high? 35 for me. I hate it when all my passes go to a guy I didn't want them to.
  • Is there a relation to how effective the slider for this is versus the amount of lag you have? Reason I ask is that some games the passing seems great how I have it set and other games are a rage quit because it's so broken.
  • 30. Anything higher feels like the pass doesn't go where I aim.
  • I honestly don't feel a difference at 0 and 100. Not saying I'm a perfect passer by any stretch, they just work when they do and don't when they don't. Got mine at 69 for the lulz
  • Sega82mega
    2557 posts Member
    Is there a relation to how effective the slider for this is versus the amount of lag you have? Reason I ask is that some games the passing seems great how I have it set and other games are a rage quit because it's so broken.

I would say it does. Pretty much too. If every game was the same I would care more to find the perfect numbers. Like it is now I can go from 0-100 and like TTZ_dipsy say, sometimes it seems to work other games really off.
  • Mr_Darklighter
    352 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    30 here as well. Allows for much more control and accuracy if you get good at it. Also feather passes and area passes are impossible if your accuracy is too high. The game can't figure out if you are trying to lightly pass it to an area where your teammate can get it, instead it will auto pass it right through an opponent instead, resulting in an interception.

Strictly for the reason of trusting me as a source, I'm a high CR player with some of the better all around stats. This is not to boast I have just been encouraging people to use lower accuracy for years and I am proof it works. In fact I was the first one to ask for them to add the pass assist feature for online play years ago. Whether it is here because they listened to me or not I don't know but it's there now so use it. It pains me to know that even some of the guys I play with won't lower it. And to see some of their passes go astray or forced too hard to the wrong player is frustrating. One guy finally lowered it to 30-40 as well and he hasn't looked back. Loves it.

Highly recommend. Just may take some time to perfect.
  • 30 here as well. Allows for much more control and accuracy if you get good at it. Also feather passes and area passes are impossible if your accuracy is too high. The game can't figure out if you are trying to lightly pass it to an area where your teammate can get it, instead it will auto pass it right through an opponent instead, resulting in an interception.

Strictly for the reason of trusting me as a source, I'm a high CR player with some of the better all around stats. This is not to boast I have just been encouraging people to use lower accuracy for years and I am proof it works. In fact I was the first one to ask for them to add the pass assist feature for online play years ago. Whether it is here because they listened to me or not I don't know but it's there now so use it. It pains me to know that even some of the guys I play with won't lower it. And to see some of their passes go astray or forced too hard to the wrong player is frustrating. One guy finally lowered it to 30-40 as well and he hasn't looked back. Loves it.

Highly recommend. Just may take some time to perfect.

I’m gonna give it a go. Thanks.