EA Forums - Banner

RIVALS BUG

Hi.
When I play HUT RIVALS, I cant see the name of the player in the right corner, so the option to sent this guy a msg or friend request is not activ. ?

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3222 posts EA Community Manager
    Hi.
    When I play HUT RIVALS, I cant see the name of the player in the right corner, so the option to sent this guy a msg or friend request is not activ. ?

You can't see your opponent's names. This was removed to prevent people from cherry-picking their opponents.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Hi.

You can't see your opponent's names. This was removed to prevent people from cherry-picking their opponents.

No its not, my friends can see the opponents name when the play HUT RIVALS, But I cant..

Hi.

No its not, my friends can see the opponents name when the play HUT RIVALS, But I cant..

Well I can’t see my opponents name, my friends can’t see it either. I like it, stops a lot of the idiots messaging you after the game.
  • EA_Aljo
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Hi.

Can you get me a screenshot? The only time you can see your opponent's name in Rivals is after the puck drops.
    Hi.

Can you get me a screenshot? The only time you can see your opponent's name in Rivals is after the puck drops.

I know, but not anymore... pgwetfvr3v67.jpeg

• boumbidiboum
    446 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Hi.

That’s normal, you will only see the name when you’re waiting for your opponent to skip the cutscenes also. After the intermission for exemple, when the timer ends up or both of you press to continue, then when it shows the crowd while waiting, you should see it. You’re not supposed to see it during gameplay or every time the it stops. Only when you’re seeing the crowd waiting for your opponent, even then, I am not sure if you see it every times...

On your screenshot, it seems to be written under the selected players or it is just the players names...
    Hi.

That’s normal, you will only see the name when you’re waiting for your opponent to skip the cutscenes also. After the intermission for exemple, when the timer ends up or both of you press to continue, then when it shows the crowd while waiting, you should see it. You’re not supposed to see it during gameplay or every time the it stops. Only when you’re seeing the crowd waiting for your opponent, even then, I am not sure if you see it every times...

On your screenshot, it seems to be written under the selected players or it is just the players names...

Thats not normal, I have been played this game from the beginning oktober 2019 and the name was showed all the time.

Then tell me why I cant see the name in the hole game from start to it end ?

• EA_Aljo
    Hi.

Thats not normal, I have been played this game from the beginning oktober 2019 and the name was showed all the time.

Then tell me why I cant see the name in the hole game from start to it end ?

@boumbidiboum is correct. Like they said, you can also see their name in your screenshot. I've noticed it mainly during faceoffs as it happens with the player they're controlling.
  • monz
    958 posts Member
    It's also located in the recently played with section in the xbone dashboard menu.