EA Forums - Banner

Looking for a PS4 league and team to play in 6 vs 6

Thuggles2727
5 posts New member
edited April 2020
My name is R.C. and I am a veteran player who has played on many top clubs over the years. I am looking to play in a competitive league or club 1 to 2 nights a week depending on schedule and game times etc.. I am wondering how I can join a league as I am out of the loop,lol. I can play fwd or defense but prefer playing wing . Thanks !
[Socair - removed email; don’t share personal info, use DM’s if needed]

Replies

• my nhl psn name is rclyke
  • Hey! my buddy and I recently started a EASHL team. We are decent and started off with a 7-1-0 record. Currently we're doing 3 v 3s. i play D hes on the wing. Let me know if you're interested. PS name is alabamacrabtrapr
  • lineman1314
    3 posts New member
    > @alabamacrabtrapr said:
    > Hey! my buddy and I recently started a EASHL team. We are decent and started off with a 7-1-0 record. Currently we're doing 3 v 3s. i play D hes on the wing. Let me know if you're interested. PS name is alabamacrabtrapr

HEY BUD im an enforcing defender who likes to play bruiser on center ice but ill slash for backhands and occasional 1ts but I mostly like D may I join your squad ?
  • lineman1314
    3 posts New member
    also won 3v3 eliminator yesterday with 2 randoms