EA Forums - Banner

Hut users auctioning multiple 99 players

Just wondering as I scroll through the Hut auctions daily I see some users selling multiple 99 players.
How do they get all these 99 players, I'm assuming they must be spending $$$$ on packs it's crazy. I buy packs but nothing crazy would be a dream just get one player over 96. Also why do guys list them for
10 million is anyone seriously going to buy them for that???

Replies

• People usually put auctions up for 10 m when they want trade offers on the card instead of selling it
  • Makes sense, thank you
  • Just wondering as I scroll through the Hut auctions daily I see some users selling multiple 99 players.
    How do they get all these 99 players, I'm assuming they must be spending $$$$ on packs it's crazy. I buy packs but nothing crazy would be a dream just get one player over 96. Also why do guys list them for
    10 million is anyone seriously going to buy them for that???

I did have a bunch of 99 and other high overall players. You can be lucky and pull some from packs, but usually, you have to work the market to get “rich”, then you can buy high rated players and use/sell them. I had over a million coins multiple times this year. I did put some real cash into the game, but you need to also buy cheap stuff on the market that you can sell for more. At the beginning of the year, I flipped arenas and made about a million coins just by buying some for 1-2K and selling them for 5k+. I did that until some people started doing it also, then it was not that profitable anymore. You can snag some cheap MSP card on Friday evening/Saturday and make a couple hundred thousand if you wait a little bit. There’s many other ways to get coins, that’s what people usually do.
  • Amazing stuff, thank you