EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Goalies don't react fast enough to cover the puck

Read the title. I'm seeing too many soft rebounds nowadays where the rebound is just laying in front and the goalie doesn't cover it. Or there's a scramble and the goalie doesn't attempt to cover. Needs to cover faster, but that's just my opinion.

Replies

• Read the title. I'm seeing too many soft rebounds nowadays where the rebound is just laying in front and the goalie doesn't cover it. Or there's a scramble and the goalie doesn't attempt to cover. Needs to cover faster, but that's just my opinion.

Thank you I have been saying this from day one and basically was told it was in my head and I was seeing things another reason why I stopped playing this game , again what bigger threat is there than the puck sitting right in front of the goalie and he want cover it ..
  • Goalies font move/react fast enough in ANY situation.
  • Goalies font move/react fast enough in ANY situation.

Funny you mention that, I run a slider set with longer periods and lower passing speed for realism, and they can't react to a pass that takes three seconds to get across. Though if the pass speed is higher...

All of this is changeable with sliders of course.