EA Forums - Banner

"A' button (on Xbox controller) not bringing up keyboard in auction

This just started happening a week ago or so. Any menu with arrows to go up or down for prices.
I now have to hit the arrow button and wait for the numbers to go up to where I want the amount. It's not even like it used to be where the amounts would go faster the longer you held it. It's just slow. Is there a setting I accidentally changed?

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3229 posts EA Community Manager
    This just started happening a week ago or so. Any menu with arrows to go up or down for prices.
    I now have to hit the arrow button and wait for the numbers to go up to where I want the amount. It's not even like it used to be where the amounts would go faster the longer you held it. It's just slow. Is there a setting I accidentally changed?

Hi there. Let's get the basics out of the way. Does the A button work for other functions? Also, have you updated the firmware? That is done through the Accessories screen in the Xbox settings. One more thing, if you haven't hard restarted your console in a while, it would be good to try that as well.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

Hi there. Let's get the basics out of the way. Does the A button work for other functions? Also, have you updated the firmware? That is done through the Accessories screen in the Xbox settings. One more thing, if you haven't hard restarted your console in a while, it would be good to try that as well.

Thanks
    The hard reboot fixed it.
  • EA_Aljo
    3229 posts EA Community Manager
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

Thanks
    The hard reboot fixed it.

Great! If you have any other issues, please let us know. Have fun and stay safe :)