EA Forums - Banner

error code

Hi lately i have been getting an error code in hut it is 74A7FC65FB4D3505-0000000000009999-499059EEDEEAAF06 and this only happens in this game can you please help me with this problem thanks

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    2148 posts EA Community Manager
    Minicola48 wrote: »
    Hi lately i have been getting an error code in hut it is 74A7FC65FB4D3505-0000000000009999-499059EEDEEAAF06 and this only happens in this game can you please help me with this problem thanks

Thanks for reaching out. When are you getting this error exactly?
  • Minicola48
    33 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    when i am playing hut when the game is loading sometimes when i go to the auction house or squad battles or the hut challenges when the red circle goes around the EA circle in the corner it only done it once at the end of the game thanks for looking into this for me if it happens again i will take a picture send send it to you if that helps at all
  • EA_Aljo
    when i am playing hut when the game is loading sometimes when i go to the auction house or squad battles or the hut challenges when the red circle goes around the EA circle in the corner it only done it once at the end of the game thanks for looking into this for me if it happens again i will take a picture send send it to you if that helps at all

Are you saying this only happened once?
  • no it happens about 4 to 5 times a week
  • EA_Aljo
    no it happens about 4 to 5 times a week

Does the code also say failed to retrieve data? What system are you playing on?
  • yes it does say that and i play on the PS4
  • EA_Aljo
    @Minicola48

Try restoring the licenses with these steps. Also, try rebuilding the database with the instructions here. Let me know what happens. Thanks!
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    @Minicola48

Try restoring the licenses with these steps. Also, try rebuilding the database with the instructions here. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

@EA_Aljo
    I have had the same error as the user above. Restoring and Rebuilding didn't make any change for me. Any more ideas?
  • Error message also happens to me around the end of the second period on every squad battle game. The game is unplayable, i'm giving up, and I promise I won't buy it next year.
  • EA_Aljo
    Skymarsh14 wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    @Minicola48

@EA_Aljo
    I have had the same error as the user above. Restoring and Rebuilding didn't make any change for me. Any more ideas?

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game?
  • sorry it took so long had internet problems but i did do the restore and i don't get it anymore
  • EA_Aljo
    sorry it took so long had internet problems but i did do the restore and i don't get it anymore

No worries. I'm just glad it's working for you again. If you have any other issues, let us know. Good luck on the ice and stay safe :)