EA Forums - Banner

Ps3 NHL 15 injury report

boots060888
2 posts New member
Hi

I have not long bought nhl 15, been playing nhl 12 for years.

In season mode tho, I picked up injury, and despite the player not being in any lines I cannot proceed to play game. I get stuck on injury report screen.

Only way around is to not select a side, then play game, then add me in once match is loaded. However because of this I get no coins.

Any help would be appreciated

Replies

• Socair
    2449 posts Game Changer
    Can you edit the lines of the team where the injury occurs? I know you say he’s not in the line up, but maybe it’s glitching if he’s not scratched properly.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
  • boots060888
    2 posts New member
    [quote="Socair;c-2131343"]Can you edit the lines of the team where the injury occurs? I know you say he’s not in the line up, but maybe it’s glitching if he’s not scratched properly. [/quote]

I have two injured players at moment,one can play with injury one csnt. I am able to find and scratch player who could play, its the player completely out - just cant seem to find him on any of my coaching options to remove, but he isnt showing up in any of my lines.
  • Socair
    2449 posts Game Changer
    He’s not been dropped to AHL? Could you load an older save file from before this happened by any chance? If you have any manual saves that are far enough along in the season.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
  • boots060888
    2 posts New member
    [quote="Socair;c-2131354"]He’s not been dropped to AHL? Could you load an older save file from before this happened by any chance? If you have any manual saves that are far enough along in the season. [/quote]

No not gone to AHL, it only happened in second game of season so I may just start a new one and turn injuries off. Seems a bit of a glitch in the game.