EA Forums - Banner

Fix the lag

straitrypien
23 posts Member
edited May 2020
I dont want to hear the since the lockdown excuses because more people play GTA and COD than they do this game and there is zero problems when I play them. I cant take playing more than 2 games a night because all every game is anymore is lag all game every game. You cant even complete a rush without lag. It's like EA goes out of their way to make their games undesirable.

Edited title for profanity - CM
Post edited by EA_Aljo on

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4803 posts EA Community Manager
    @straitrypien

Your feedback has been diligently noted for the team and we've moved your post to the tech boards if you're interested in any troubleshooting. There has been a significant rise in players jumping online due to the lockdowns so the teams (along with Microsoft, Sony, and ISPs) are attempting to adjust to this sudden demand as much as possible. I get your frustration though and know it can be really tough to enjoy a session when that's happening. Let us know what platform you play on if you're interested in seeing if any steps we perform can help improve it from your side in the meantime. Thanks for coming to the forums with the feedback.
  • @straitrypien

Your feedback has been diligently noted for the team and we've moved your post to the tech boards if you're interested in any troubleshooting. There has been a significant rise in players jumping online due to the lockdowns so the teams (along with Microsoft, Sony, and ISPs) are attempting to adjust to this sudden demand as much as possible. I get your frustration though and know it can be really tough to enjoy a session when that's happening. Let us know what platform you play on if you're interested in seeing if any steps we perform can help improve it from your side in the meantime. Thanks for coming to the forums with the feedback.

Most of the lockdowns have been going on for over a month. there really isnt a reason for it to still be happening and I am playing on XBOX