EA Forums - Banner

This game is TRASH!!! Really?!?

Replies

• Sega82mega wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    Juppo1996 wrote: »
    After all, hockey is hockey, sometimes it feel like people expects it to be something else. When I hear complain about nothing changed. The ice is still white and the players look pretty much the same. But I cant honestly dont get it when people hate on nhl20. Have does people even tryed to play hockey, I get confused, maybe all of thoose years with a gameplay that were abit off has made people to forget how it suppose to work. In some of my games it can be a moment were booth me and my opponent is startin to get in the 'flow' (dont know if you know what I mean) But theres a particularly feeling, were it starts to feel like real hockey, even then, I experiencing that most people rather try to break that Flow and go back to a gameplay that can't be fun for anyone. Its about to find the balance, go with the flow, its like a dance, smooth sally. Dont go all nuts and try that turbo speed no one can handle, relax in your shoulders and mind and try to find your swag on the ice.

Okey I dont know what happen here, just wanted it to get of my chest.. :)

Well I keep hating on the game because I can’t enjoy it when I’m constantly paying attention on all the glaring flaws. I have to consciously try to enjoy the game and ignore all the flaws if I want to play it. That sounds ridiculous and stupid but honestly if this was any other game than NHL I would’ve quit playing a long time ago.

When I boot up the game it goes like this most of the time. I’m usually feeling good to play some NHL and I start up HUT rivals. Within the first period I’m already getting angry at the AI because I keep having ’creative differences’ with it and then I start to get frustrated and bored because I keep scoring the same goals in every game over and over and can’t get any kicks out of it (seriously, I score the backhand, forehand, top cheese goal in basically every game. Sometimes multiple times). I feel like I’m losing brain cells everytime I have to wait and spin on the neutral zone because the AI is stuck offside. And mind you I might be winning the game 4-0 but I still feel like quitting the game.

Now when I’m bored and frustrated, I’m starting lose focus and start playing badly. Then my opponent gets lucky and gets a couple of deflections from his AI 99 Gretzky. After that I quit the game even though I’m still leading and declare that the game sucks and come over to check this forum to get some peer support.

The game isn’t all bad and it has some good things going for it. But if the good things are buried under a pile of broken mechanics, stupid AI behavior and balance issues that you get rewarded for abusing in competitive gameplay it doesn’t add up to a good gaming experience.

This is exactly why I gave up on playing sports games online. There’s just such a glaring difference between the prominent meta that leads to winning, and the real life strategies that lead to winning. And especially in this game, I just don’t find the game to be balanced from an offensive and defensive perspective, so it makes it even easier to stay away from the online portion of this game. Every time I try to play an online game just to ensure my opinions aren’t formed from distant experiences, I am constantly reminded why online in this game isn’t fun. Same meta goals, same twirl and spin strategy, same goalies who are inexplicably great at making some saves but can’t save a straight-on wrist shot from outside the tops of the circles. Offline, I’ve managed to build a great set with custom goalies where I see a ton of goal variation. Real hockey is rewarded, and execution needs to play perfect to score. This is a severely far cry from the online experience imo, and it’s really telling that I can’t even have fun winning a blowout, because of the way you have to win online.

I absolutely love hockey, and I love the strategies, the skill, the speed, the decision making, and the incredible vision that goes into winning real hockey games. Playing online, “vision” = what angle do I need to hold RS at or hold LT at to cancel a check in-order to give me a clear path to the net. Most goals, even at the most competitive of levels, require 1-3 passes to score. Vision is simply not rewarded nor needed in this game. Anyone that’s ever played hockey knows that vision is equally if not more important than your skill. If you can’t see a play forming 1-3 steps ahead, then you individual skill is rather useless on the real rink. In this game, twirling in the corner will eventually result in the backside AI defensemen just randomly skating into the corner or away from their mark. There’s no vision involved in opening that lane. It’s not a nice cycle or passing sequence, is literally spinning in the corner! Why does that open up a stationary player in the slot lol!?

And all these LG guys who have never played hockey keep asking for a meta that further rewards quick “twitch skill” over methodical passing and vision. Cranking up acceleration so that you can quickly attack any pass made ever does not promote more passing, especially when puck control is so high. Having pass interceptions cranked up in conjunction with ridiculous acceleration does not promote more passing. It promotes people playing zone and WANTING you to pass because it’s easier to knock someone in the middle of a pickup animation off the puck than it is to knock off a puck carrier slowly gliding who is feathering both LT And RS. This leads to 0-5 traps, 5-man collapses in the zone, and the offense running “plays” like its basketball to take advantage of problem areas for interceptions (below the goaline by the crease) to force passes through the human swarm.

To add to your last paragraph, that’s the WORST part of it! It’s incredibly frustrating to see the potential with all the tools at our disposal because with sliders, this game can be quite enjoyable offline for moments. If the AI didn’t do such a good job at killing my immersion every other puck possession or every PowerPlay, then I’d literally binge this game like no other (I still practically do lol)! We’re probably a super AI-focused year away from a truly great experience (offline at least) and we’re a slider vault/custom slider lobbies away from making online actually playable for people that want to play hockey, not figure skate and glitch. We’re so close to a great experience with how great of a foundation there is here in-terms of gameplay mechanics!! It’s the only reason I still post here! The work speaks for itself. The foundation is objectively great. The overall polish and putting everything together still needs fixing. If they were so far off, I woundnt bother posting/playing.

Yes im really thankful that you post here on this forum. You are very good at pointing out problems in a way everyone can understand.

And I would love if they could bring that special feeling when you play hockey, into the game, the vision. It gives deep to the game. Were you must think before you move.

Thanks man. Yeah, I mean thinking before you move does happen in hockey lol. Lowering acceleration would do wonders for this as it would actually allow users to not only plan their attack, but be rewarded for their well-planned and well-executed attacked. It’s just way too easy to recover from poor choices when everyone on the rink can cover for the burned player. Makes collapsing way too viable and it doesn’t punish people enough for constantly stopping, starting, committing, recommitting, etc.

Yes I would even compare hockey with a game of chess. How you put the puck, into the board (the angel), can open up 4-5 diffrent scenario. As it is now, 100% all power, straight a head. That is boring, and hockey should be so much more then just that.

That last paragraph has so much truth to it
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    I take it here, my reflection, 2 games in to this weeks Hut champ. If this game ever going to fit in well, you have to learn people that buy your game to play hockey. By doing that, you have to punish thoose straight forward people even more. And when they learn, I think we all be happy.

Im pretty sure this is the rot to the problem. And its really close now. Just a liiiitle more.

Its like people dont know how to skate more then one way...

I promise, people only keeps d pad one way, attack, forward, thats why things get so stressed out when they need to go back. They hold the direaction on the D pad wrong.

*teach them by getting a massive hit or a score in the back beein to aggresive. The hard way. A Mario lemieux ovr99 can be pretty hard to controll for people that dont really knows how to skate.

Its hard to be accepted if they dont know what they bought. Hockey.

Its funny, cuase that really hit me this night, a big problem for the gameplay is that, (atleast every 6 of them I faced in HUT champ) that they defend by keeping d pad in one direaction and the same direaction do they attack with. Up when you skate up and down when to defense, it will help, alot.

This is why some of us that play the game use to feel almost ill, dizzy, of the gameplay sometimes, anyone? The pressure goes to high in opposite direaction of the two controller and the players on the ice.

I hope you understand me here Ben, and get what im sayin. If its be this way I describe it,(if you understand me hehe) wouldnt that mess up the whole idea of the gameplay.
    Post edited by Sega82mega on
  • VeNOM2099
    3178 posts Member
    Puck ragging could be punished in several ways. But here's two of the simplest ones:

#1 - Do like in the real NHL. The rule for delay of game includes a clause that sees any opposing team that keeps the puck behind their net or without moving it forward intentionally for more than a minute, hit with a delay of game minor penalty.

#2 - Give players one minute (real time) overall to cross over the red line with the puck and thirty seconds to bring the puck from behind their goal line if they start from behind the net. If they fail to do either, their Speed, Agility and Puck control drops to ZERO immediately and they lose the puck. They'll also enter into a 10 second cool down before they can recover the puck unless the opponent has gotten possession of the puck before that 10 second delay. Once the opponent has possession, his attributes return to normal.

That way, let's say a player start ragging the puck behind the net, and he brings out the puck at the 29 second mark, and he thinks he can just go back behind the net again and begin the process again, well now he has 30 seconds (or less) to get the puck over the red line or he loses the puck and basically gifts the puck possession to his opponent. And he wouldn't be able to do a thing about it, because once he lost the puck, he can't get it back for 10 seconds or until his opponent gets possession.
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    No need to answers.
  • fanofnothing86
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    There have been major changes to skating. TPS was replaced by RPM. That started with 19. Shooting had some very big improvements with 20 along with pickups. You're right that Be A Pro hasn't had much attention, but gameplay-wise, to say the game hasn't improved in the last 5 years is something we'll have to agree to disagree on as there have been numerous changes.

I'm strictly offline so I'm a little weirded out about everyone saying "the AI is too good" The difficulty settings seem to only effect how easily the AI can strip you from the pack. Just from experience it seems like pro mode is the one that makes your AI as good as the computer AI. I'm guessing Pro is the smartest AI will get, everything above just gives them a weird magnet stick advantage.

if a slap shot gets blocked that puck is instantly dead and on the stick of the guy that blocked it.

Stick checking is super stiff and unresponsive. If you watch hockey, tripping calls never happen like they do in the game. Its rare someone trips from a regular poke check. Its from keeping the stick out there. To the point that i think the game should really make poke checks result in a hook more than a trip. EA NHL acts like if you are stick checking from anywhere but directly in front of the person then it will be a penalty. Yet in hockey there are countless times where someone is stick checked from behind. They wack their stick from behind at the puck... Penalties generally are a result of someone holding the stick out there for an extended amount of time. I guess some people think stick checking is OP but stick checking is just a reality of hockey.

Hitting is also pretty goofy. I can actually see why EA keeps it as it is, because people love the big hits. But it drives me insane how many lay out hits there are in a game. There are rarely hits that make someone go flying. Most hits someone will either crunch them against the boards, or hit them and they lose balance. But in EA NHL every hit is either zero reaction or a play of the month hit.

Skating is fine. shooting is fine. Were those things people even had an issue with? For the price tag very little changes. I get that hockey is hockey but the AI doesnt even play like hockey. Tons of nonsense passes, dump and chase is pretty much useless in this game. I mean the AI still has zero idea what to do on a 3 on 1. Half the time the just wait for everyone else to enter the zone and set up like they always do. That is an issue that has persisted this whole generation.

edit: I should say that i dont really blame the developers that work on NHL. I'm sure its mostly the fault of higher ups. I imagine the conversation going something like this
    worker "we are getting a lot of feed back about be a pro"
    manager "and how can we milk people for money by improving be a pro?"
    worker "we cant"
    manager "strong pass on improving be a pro"
    worker "They say the AI needs improvement."
    manager "can we sell AI upgrades?"
    worker "no"
    manager "strong pass on improving AI"
    Post edited by fanofnothing86 on
  • You can't have a 30 second rule in hockey. It would just make the game feel less like a real NHL game. Me personally, I'm looking for something more realistic, so by adding a 30 second clock you are getting away from the fact that the game is called NHL 20. Like I've said numerous times before. If FATIGUE is more of a factor, the puck ragging should go away. Because if you are fatigued, you should lose all your abilities, speed, stamina, agility..etc. FATIGUE has to be implemented in NHL21. No if and or buts about it stop with the 99 everything players, stop all the synergy nonsense.... make the players get tired!
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    There have been major changes to skating. TPS was replaced by RPM. That started with 19. Shooting had some very big improvements with 20 along with pickups. You're right that Be A Pro hasn't had much attention, but gameplay-wise, to say the game hasn't improved in the last 5 years is something we'll have to agree to disagree on as there have been numerous changes.

I'm strictly offline so I'm a little weirded out about everyone saying "the AI is too good" The difficulty settings seem to only effect how easily the AI can strip you from the pack. Just from experience it seems like pro mode is the one that makes your AI as good as the computer AI. I'm guessing Pro is the smartest AI will get, everything above just gives them a weird magnet stick advantage.

if a slap shot gets blocked that puck is instantly dead and on the stick of the guy that blocked it.

Stick checking is super stiff and unresponsive. If you watch hockey, tripping calls never happen like they do in the game. Its rare someone trips from a regular poke check. Its from keeping the stick out there. To the point that i think the game should really make poke checks result in a hook more than a trip. EA NHL acts like if you are stick checking from anywhere but directly in front of the person then it will be a penalty. Yet in hockey there are countless times where someone is stick checked from behind. They wack their stick from behind at the puck... Penalties generally are a result of someone holding the stick out there for an extended amount of time. I guess some people think stick checking is OP but stick checking is just a reality of hockey.

Hitting is also pretty goofy. I can actually see why EA keeps it as it is, because people love the big hits. But it drives me insane how many lay out hits there are in a game. There are rarely hits that make someone go flying. Most hits someone will either crunch them against the boards, or hit them and they lose balance. But in EA NHL every hit is either zero reaction or a play of the month hit.

Skating is fine. shooting is fine. Were those things people even had an issue with? For the price tag very little changes. I get that hockey is hockey but the AI doesnt even play like hockey. Tons of nonsense passes, dump and chase is pretty much useless in this game. I mean the AI still has zero idea what to do on a 3 on 1. Half the time the just wait for everyone else to enter the zone and set up like they always do. That is an issue that has persisted this whole generation.

edit: I should say that i dont really blame the developers that work on NHL. I'm sure its mostly the fault of higher ups. I imagine the conversation going something like this
    worker "we are getting a lot of feed back about be a pro"
    manager "and how can we milk people for money by improving be a pro?"
    worker "we cant"
    manager "strong pass on improving be a pro"
    worker "They say the AI needs improvement."
    manager "can we sell AI upgrades?"
    worker "no"
    manager "strong pass on improving AI"

If you play eashl and face a team of mostly CPU players it's a lot more obvious. In BAP I can dominate pro pretty easy. Things get hard in EASHL esp. drop-in if you play with friends who aren't REALLY good or with randoms. The CPU is far better than any average player you find in drop-in. I would say a cpu would have around 850-950 cr if they were human and played exclusively dops. They intercept, react, move, and shoot faster than any human. They hit and dodge hits in ways that humans can't, they rarely miss passes, they rarely get penalties, they make goals by twitching really fast before shooting. WoC seems to be a mode for humans but it's really just another mode humans use CPU's. I wish they could make them bad in WoC but keep them good outside of WoC.

To me (and I could be wrong) I feel they WOULD profit off of bad CPU's. Many of my friends don't want to play BECAUSE they're so good. This would also force some players to try to get their friends to buy the game so they don't HAVE to play with bad CPU's. Some will complain and then they will adapt. Right now there is no adapting, not of you want to play with friends.. you just have to take a loss of half their team quits. They say they're trying to not punish players if half their team quits but it REALLY punishes players for scoring too early
  • Yeah please no clocks thank you. I don’t know, I feel like if they just gave us more overall agility and control of our skater, decreased puck control overall because it’s way too high as is, and got the poke checking back to how it used to be on last gen things would work out great.
  • VeNOM2099
    3178 posts Member
    smyth9779 wrote: »
    You can't have a 30 second rule in hockey. It would just make the game feel less like a real NHL game. Me personally, I'm looking for something more realistic, so by adding a 30 second clock you are getting away from the fact that the game is called NHL 20. Like I've said numerous times before. If FATIGUE is more of a factor, the puck ragging should go away. Because if you are fatigued, you should lose all your abilities, speed, stamina, agility..etc. FATIGUE has to be implemented in NHL21. No if and or buts about it stop with the 99 everything players, stop all the synergy nonsense.... make the players get tired!

There is already a 60 second rule in NHL hockey. Look it up. And people holding the puck behind their net indefinitely because your AI have the IQ of a very dumb billiard ball is even further from "real hockey" as we can get. And just to nail the trifecta, the devs and everyone who plays this game keeps saying how this isn't real hockey anyways.

There is already fatigue, but as you noticed, it's not nearly enough to deter the jokers who just want to watch the world burn. And yet the burnt hand teaches best. Put something like I suggested into the game and you'll see puck ragging disappear in less than 24 hours after the game releases.

If you play hockey the correct way, that is to say, you move the puck up or, worst case scenario, if you have a big lead you can just play lame if you wanted to and dump it accross to the other side, then you'll never get dinged by this.

• If you play eashl and face a team of mostly CPU players it's a lot more obvious. In BAP I can dominate pro pretty easy. Things get hard in EASHL esp. drop-in if you play with friends who aren't REALLY good or with randoms. The CPU is far better than any average player you find in drop-in. I would say a cpu would have around 850-950 cr if they were human and played exclusively dops. They intercept, react, move, and shoot faster than any human. They hit and dodge hits in ways that humans can't, they rarely miss passes, they rarely get penalties, they make goals by twitching really fast before shooting. WoC seems to be a mode for humans but it's really just another mode humans use CPU's. I wish they could make them bad in WoC but keep them good outside of WoC.

To me (and I could be wrong) I feel they WOULD profit off of bad CPU's. Many of my friends don't want to play BECAUSE they're so good. This would also force some players to try to get their friends to buy the game so they don't HAVE to play with bad CPU's. Some will complain and then they will adapt. Right now there is no adapting, not of you want to play with friends.. you just have to take a loss of half their team quits. They say they're trying to not punish players if half their team quits but it REALLY punishes players for scoring too early

I have played some online. I just in general hate online gaming because of some of the things you bring up. a few years ago I enjoyed playing (i think) EASHL but yeah you have to play like 3 hours minimum to have a decent game where people don't quit. AI does score, but thats due the shooting AI i think. They dont make good plays they just have good shots.

When i play 1 on 1 against the AI on superstar, I'll have like 35 shots and 2 goals... While the AI has 10 shots and 3 goals. If this happened sometimes thats okay, but its every game. They can shoot but aside from that they are pretty useless.
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    BF1 have you lately tryed to step in to the online world, im talkin HUT not VS, and get a look how it feels, or are you keeping yourself calm in the offline hockey world?
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    BF1 have you lately tryed to step in to the online world, im talkin HUT not VS, and get a look how it feels, or are you keeping yourself calm in the offline hockey world?

Haven’t touched HUT with a 100 foot pole since NHL 15 lol. Haven’t played online in weeks either. Been absolutely loving my sliders. Made a few small changes that can be found on OperationSports under “Elite Virtual Hockey” if you’re interested.

My sliders + strategy adjustments are proof that all the tools are in this game for an incredible experience. An overhauled AI would this game next-level fun. Just played my first two playoff games of the EVHL. 6-3 and 3-2 OT were the scores with pretty even, fantasy drafted rosters with my same 88 OVR goalies I have on every team. That kind of variation is simply amazing, and goal variety has been great. Few one-timers, a snap-shot snipe, few rebounds, few shots through screens. It’s been simply a blast.

I might try to invest in recording hardware as I want to capture how great my games are. People need to start recognizing that it’s not a “broken” game, it just requires a much more balanced, realistic tuner set to really get the most out of it. I’m running 6 minute periods on game speed 2 to get these results. Proving that you don’t need 8-10 minute periods with unforgiving tuner values to get “realistic” results/gameplay.
  • HoodHoppers
    1486 posts Member

Haven’t touched HUT with a 100 foot pole since NHL 15 lol. Haven’t played online in weeks either. Been absolutely loving my sliders. Made a few small changes that can be found on OperationSports under “Elite Virtual Hockey” if you’re interested.

My sliders + strategy adjustments are proof that all the tools are in this game for an incredible experience. An overhauled AI would this game next-level fun. Just played my first two playoff games of the EVHL. 6-3 and 3-2 OT were the scores with pretty even, fantasy drafted rosters with my same 88 OVR goalies I have on every team. That kind of variation is simply amazing, and goal variety has been great. Few one-timers, a snap-shot snipe, few rebounds, few shots through screens. It’s been simply a blast.

I might try to invest in recording hardware as I want to capture how great my games are. People need to start recognizing that it’s not a “broken” game, it just requires a much more balanced, realistic tuner set to really get the most out of it. I’m running 6 minute periods on game speed 2 to get these results. Proving that you don’t need 8-10 minute periods with unforgiving tuner values to get “realistic” results/gameplay.

Most definitely on the last paragraph. The key is to give a reason to shoot, rather than to hold onto the puck and look for the perfect play. If shots from good areas have a good chance of going in or shots from decent areas have a small chance to go in, you're gonna take them which is going to increase the shot count. Not to mention things like rebounds which can be made realistic can really increase those shot totals as well. And hey, screens from the point? Yeah, you can tune those too so you'll want to try those lots as well!

Shot numbers are very low in games like VS and HUT because people just look for one timers and breakaways and pretty much ignore the rest.

It's very easy to get realistic shot totals on 5-6 minute periods. Very easy. It just has to be realistic hockey.
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    That’s what im sayin. This game has potential to be so much more fun then many seems to know.

Nice thing with the same ovr goalie, glad you seems to have alot of fun.

You should def fix so that you could tape the games, im curious to see! :)

*and BF I might try your settings offline, im like you but insteed of offline Im only online. Maybe I die first in a heart attack hehe.. But it would be fun, to hear, what you had to say about the current State of Mind when it comes to online HUT. Because you see things thats hard to see for others.
  • Davanial
    267 posts Member
    Some artists create art out of garbage, but it's still basically trash eh.
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited May 2020

Most definitely on the last paragraph. The key is to give a reason to shoot, rather than to hold onto the puck and look for the perfect play. If shots from good areas have a good chance of going in or shots from decent areas have a small chance to go in, you're gonna take them which is going to increase the shot count. Not to mention things like rebounds which can be made realistic can really increase those shot totals as well. And hey, screens from the point? Yeah, you can tune those too so you'll want to try those lots as well!

Shot numbers are very low in games like VS and HUT because people just look for one timers and breakaways and pretty much ignore the rest.

It's very easy to get realistic shot totals on 5-6 minute periods. Very easy. It just has to be realistic hockey.

Listen to hoodhoppers, he teaches hockey, fun sport. Theres more then onetimers and breakaways. The key of having fun in this game. To know that!
  • bryta47
    373 posts Member
    Offline sliders can make the game better, no doubt, but to be calling it "an incredible experience" is quite a stretch.

The A.I is still horrible no matter what and most sliders are confusing, inconsistent or plain broken.
  • VeNOM2099
    3178 posts Member
    bryta47 wrote: »
    Offline sliders can make the game better, no doubt, but to be calling it "an incredible experience" is quite a stretch.

The A.I is still horrible no matter what and most sliders are confusing, inconsistent or plain broken.

Pretty much this. I have no doubt that a good set of sliders can make this game tolerable, but it's a far cry to say that any sliders can suddenly make every issue with the abysmally awful AI disappear. And that's nothing to say about trying to play as a goalie in your offline career which is in that same place in the dictionary where you can find Major Payne's Sympathy. :p
  • HoodHoppers
    1486 posts Member
    bryta47 wrote: »

But at least you can still get a semblance of hockey. I wouldn't call it incredible but it can be good. You can tune the aggressiveness of the ai which can alleviate a lot of their flaws.
  • bryta47 wrote: »

I didn’t call my experience “incredible” but I referenced my slider set + strategy adjustments as proof that this game can get a lot closer than you realize in its current state. I then said how an overhauled AI would take this game to the next-level “Incredible” experience. I also said the variation of scoring and goal variety was “amazing” but I don’t think I ever stated that the experience was incredible as a whole. There’s objectively a ton of gameplay features and tools to replicate the sport fairly accurately in the game. If the AI were overhauled, the sliders would be able to produce an awesome hockey experience whether people would like to admit it or not.

The foundation of my game experience is being able to adjust the opponent’s strategies. My adjustments aim to create an AI opponent who doesn’t freely give up the neutral zone, pinches and creates pressure when on offense, and forces you to make decisions in their defensive zone. Sure, I’d love my AI to be even remotely competent in supporting the puck, screening the goalie, or going to the backdoor when it’s open, but I can’t outright control that at a consistent level. It’s a limitation of the game and it’s one I, and many others, have made the dev team aware of in hopes of an improvement next generation. I’m not vouching for the AI nor am I pretending that they’re these incredible players that just need a few adjustments to fix, but I also won’t pretend that you can’t make this game an enjoyable experience offline either. It’s totally possible if you put the time in.

As far as sliders go, which ones are confusing? Sure, there’s a ton of options but I don’t find any of them terribly “confusing” and I think Ben has even clarified some of the ones where people had questions on here. I’d be happy to to provide assistance on this front if you’re interested in making your own set, as this game is not even remotely interesting in the online environment currently. I’d encourage any and every “sim” hockey fan to completely abandon online modes as there’s nothing there for you. We’ve all be complaining about meta for 13 years now, I think it’s time to realize the default online meta will never be built for us.