EA Forums - Banner

Hut Champions Season / Error A9622........

After playing month and month since game release i was first time qualified for HUT Champions Season.
I wasnt able to play a single game. Everytime this Error occurs. What a waste of time playing and collecting points and the not able to play. All other online nhl games are working for me.

EYNl3-CAXs-AUMPS3.jpg

Replies

• Was anybody able to play HUT Champios Season this Weekend?
    Was it only me that got this Error?
    What does this Error mean?

Is there any Support available at EA or is Support closed totally ??
  • It is usually close during weekend and holiday (Monday is a holiday in Canada).

Most of the times, the errors are solvable by disconnecting from everything, restarting the console and reconnecting. If it doesn’t work, it might be something else, you’ll have to wait until Tuesday to get an answer unfortunately.
  • It is usually close during weekend and holiday (Monday is a holiday in Canada).

Most of the times, the errors are solvable by disconnecting from everything, restarting the console and reconnecting. If it doesn’t work, it might be something else, you’ll have to wait until Tuesday to get an answer unfortunately.

I disconnected and restarted the console several times. Hut Champion Season always with Errors. No single Game could be played.
    Online NHL Games in HUT working well.

Now Champion Season is closed, it takes me month to qualify for this weekend event and the Support is availabe at Tuesday..... Customers pay a lot of money for this Game and then its broken and you do not get Support....

• EA_Aljo
    2122 posts EA Community Manager
    It is usually close during weekend and holiday (Monday is a holiday in Canada).

I disconnected and restarted the console several times. Hut Champion Season always with Errors. No single Game could be played.

Now Champion Season is closed, it takes me month to qualify for this weekend event and the Support is availabe at Tuesday..... Customers pay a lot of money for this Game and then its broken and you do not get Support....

I'm very sorry about the trouble you were having. We aren't aware of this occurring for everyone. I haven't seen other reports of it. If it happens again, try restoring your licenses with the steps here. Also, try rebuilding your database with these instructions. We'll certainly keep an eye out for this in the future.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

If it happens again .....

LOL , thats the way you handle Customers ???
    As i explained it took me several month to qualify for this Event, and your answer is if it happens again ??

Thats like a hit in the Face how you handle your Customers!

• EA_Aljo
    2122 posts EA Community Manager
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

If it happens again .....

LOL , thats the way you handle Customers ???
    As i explained it took me several month to qualify for this Event, and your answer is if it happens again ??

Thats like a hit in the Face how you handle your Customers!

I'm very sorry for upsetting you. It's not something we can test without you being in HUT Champions. That's why I said if it happens again, let us know. We didn't get other reports of this so we need to go through some troubleshooting with you.