EA Forums - Banner

RW & LW looking for a club

Hotjoint
74 posts Member
edited May 2020
PS4: Nammer

West Coast. Usually play from 8pm-10:30pm weekdays and 8pm till late on weekends

RW primarily but can play anything but G. Rw/C/Lw/Rd/Ld in order of preference. I also have a friend that plays LW primarily but can play anything also. We usually play wing together and are a deadly playmaking and scoring combo. Both 1000+ CR players

Competitive

5/6's preferred but can do 3's as well

Have been playing on top teams since NHL 11

Looking for a regular good group to play with since our team doesn't play much anymore. Looking for a team that plays hard on both ends, moves the puck quickly, cycles, rotates, gets everyone involved and uses mic's. We don't like bouncing from team to team so if we find a good solid group, we'll stick with you. Paired up with a good C and D men, we rarely lose games
Post edited by Hotjoint on

Replies

• Szientarsky
    1 posts New member
    May have an option for you we are starting a club with a solid goalie and two great d-men have a center in the works

If you want to do a couple drop in games with the squad and see what it looks like let me know thanks
  • Hotjoint
    74 posts Member
    May have an option for you we are starting a club with a solid goalie and two great d-men have a center in the works

If you want to do a couple drop in games with the squad and see what it looks like let me know thanks

Sounds good..what's your psn? I'll add u
  • Yo got room?
  • GlaghaKloBetsiya add me up