EA Forums - Banner

The Most Real Sports Game Ever! I created after 70 hours of work! Every contact is counting now!

12345679Next

Replies

• Oslik, where can I find all the settings??
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    32Doak wrote: »
    Oslik, where can I find all the settings??

Welcome.
    First side of this discussion.

be patience. it is not so easy. learn how play hockey from defense ;)

my last match was 2:1 against Stars. both scores from my PP. I was overshooted 38:32 . Rask was as GOD at this match :)
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    Sounds like you keep n' it real! 😏👍

welcome
    real = every contact is counting

it was so hard made this set...it was so many combinations..
    finally it was so easy = if pokechecking sliders are set on 0 + stick lift slider is 100 = full contact of the sticks now !

at the same time, however, players do not lift sticks at all, so it looks natural. as soon as the sticks hook into each other, the puck bounces off at random somewhere and that's the most realistic thing we can expect from EA hockey.
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    speed of game 0-1 ? Yes absolutely yes if you do compare with real nhl from live view. The TV camera is not real you must go on stadium if you want do see how Chara is doing acceleration on skates. It is the same as any big car you will not stop him if he is on top speed but yes his acceleration is not so quick how you watch the TV because TV cam use zoom and cut. It is a trick how many peoples playing any game against real oportunities?
    In real Shots are very quick. Too much quicker than before because better skill and hockey stick are so light.
    In real long passes are very quick too... but only if you have time.

In real move of the players are not too much quicker than before hockey play.
    You can see how shots and long passes are so quicker than move of the players on modern hockey view at TV.
    On the stadium this different is not so big. It is a TV trick how your brain make any ilussion about move.

At the first time you will play on game speed 0-1 you will say "so slowly" ... at second time you will see how real it is.
    Post edited by Oslik1000 on
  • game speed 0

cmm8dianm1qn.jpg

game speed 1

koxvx88xgony.jpg