EA Forums - Banner

HUT is fake

13Next

Replies

• I’m commenting because you have a crazy idea that rivals is against AI and not humans, at least that’s how it started now your just complaining that you can’t see your opponents name long enough. Make up your mind what you are whining about, your just all over the place.
    Don’t ever presume to tell me what I can or can’t comment on.
  • xPDogg65x wrote: »
    xPDogg65x wrote: »
    Why is that a problem?
    Why its a problem ? Go read my post, then you will see it...

If you really want to add people as friends then just look after the game, I can check and see the players after the game. Unless the person has it set up so others can’t see them.
    Just seems like you want to complain about nothing.
    So, , You can check and see the players after the game 🤣 then sent a screenshot of that....

X Box has a recent players tab where you can see all the people you have played with
    I dont care about you’re X Box, we`re talking about PS4, please relate to the conversation, otherwise do not join.
    Just seems like you want to complain about nothing.
    Remember to send the screenshot (from rivals)

Why would I bother to send a screen shot when you don’t care about x box
  • HockeyProfeten
    75 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I’m commenting because you have a crazy idea that rivals is against AI and not humans, at least that’s how it started now your just complaining that you can’t see your opponents name long enough. Make up your mind what you are whining about, your just all over the place.
    For the last time, some PSN ID does not exist and I will video document it, I have already told you that.
    You must learn to get an overview at the cases, otherwise please do not join the conversation. if you can't read and understand the post, it's your problem, not mine.

You are not contributing anything constructive, but bothering me instead, which is contrary to any EA guidelines. Please stop bothering me, otherwise I will unfortunately have to report you.

Post edited by HockeyProfeten on
  • xPDogg65x wrote: »
    I’m commenting because you have a crazy idea that rivals is against AI and not humans, at least that’s how it started now your just complaining that you can’t see your opponents name long enough. Make up your mind what you are whining about, your just all over the place.
    For the last time, some PSN ID does not exist and I will video document it, I have already told you that.
    You must learn to get an overview at the cases, otherwise please do not join the conversation. if you can't read and understand the post, it's your problem, not mine.

You are not contributing anything constructive, but bothering me instead, which is contrary to any guidelines. Please stop bothering me, otherwise I will unfortunately have to report you.

For the hundredth time rivals is played against humans 100% of the time it is never ever played against AI.
  • EA_Aljo
    3224 posts EA Community Manager
    Here is the video. When the game is on, there is no way we can see the gamertag PSN ID. To see it we have to focus on the gamertag, and we will only see it if the gamertag is a short and easy PSN ID. Sometimes the PSN ID is olesp2x hag3.
    So I will sugest ea will show the PSN ID in the intermissions.

You can see their gamertag/PSN ID on the player your opponent is controlling. It's happening in your video.
  • HockeyProfeten
    75 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Here is the video. When the game is on, there is no way we can see the gamertag PSN ID. To see it we have to focus on the gamertag, and we will only see it if the gamertag is a short and easy PSN ID. Sometimes the PSN ID is olesp2x hag3.

You can see their gamertag/PSN ID on the player your opponent is controlling. It's happening in your video.
    When you play its not easy to see the gamertag, and when Its a stupid gamertag like X2K37Hvk then you can forget it. So once again, we want the gamertag showed in the intermission, or in the players list like X Box have it. can you ask you’re supervisor to forward that to the team ?

If not, I will do it by myself.
    When you drive a car, you’re focus is on the road, not you’re cheese burger, make sense for you?
  • EA_Aljo

When you play its not easy to see the gamertag, and when Its a stupid gamertag like X2K37Hvk then you can forget it. So once again, we want the gamertag showed in the intermission, or in the players list like X Box have it. can you ask you’re supervisor to forward that to the team ?

When you drive a car, you’re focus is on the road, not you’re cheese burger, make sense for you?

Thank you for the suggestion. It's appreciated.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

Once again, you have chosen not to answer customer questions. In my opinion, if you are reading this thread, you are looking for discussions rather than solutions. it´s your job to try to solve the challenges or inform your supervisor if you cant solve the problem. The better the game gets, the more EA earns. I do not know if you fully understand what the word, customers that stands for, and what it means as a word ? You must know that I have filed a complaint about you, attached documentation for this thread. it is clearly my opinion that you should be trained in customer service. If you see your colleagues' responses to customers, they are looking for solutions, not discussions. I hope the best for you - continue good day.

Thank you for contacting EA help. My name is XXXXXXX and I would assist you with NHL 20 today.

Having reviewed your case, I see that you are sharing your valuable feedback towards the game and forum moderator. Please don't worry, I will do my best to help you with the best possible information.

Firstly, I really appreciate your efforts for attaching the screenshots for more precise investigation.

We do appreciate your effort and time for reaching with this information. Here in EA, feedback towards our game is very important for us to ensure that we provide our players the best gaming experience and we also consider it upon enhancing and maintaining that current state of constructions of our games.

I really appreciate for bringing this to our notice. I've forwarded it further to studio team to further look into this. Your feedback/suggestion always help us to improve our game and services. We have made many changes in the past based on the feedback and suggestions shared by our beloved players.

Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know. You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at http://help.ea.com, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at http://answers.ea.com.

Thank you once again for contacting EA help.
  • EA_Aljo

Once again, you have chosen not to answer customer questions. In my opinion, if you are reading this thread, you are looking for discussions rather than solutions. it´s your job to try to solve the challenges or inform your supervisor if you cant solve the problem. The better the game gets, the more EA earns. I do not know if you fully understand what the word, customers that stands for, and what it means as a word ? You must know that I have filed a complaint about you, attached documentation for this thread. it is clearly my opinion that you should be trained in customer service. If you see your colleagues' responses to customers, they are looking for solutions, not discussions. I hope the best for you - continue good day.

Thank you for contacting EA help. My name is XXXXXXX and I would assist you with NHL 20 today.

Having reviewed your case, I see that you are sharing your valuable feedback towards the game and forum moderator. Please don't worry, I will do my best to help you with the best possible information.

Firstly, I really appreciate your efforts for attaching the screenshots for more precise investigation.

We do appreciate your effort and time for reaching with this information. Here in EA, feedback towards our game is very important for us to ensure that we provide our players the best gaming experience and we also consider it upon enhancing and maintaining that current state of constructions of our games.

I really appreciate for bringing this to our notice. I've forwarded it further to studio team to further look into this. Your feedback/suggestion always help us to improve our game and services. We have made many changes in the past based on the feedback and suggestions shared by our beloved players.

Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know. You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at http://help.ea.com, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at http://answers.ea.com.

You're asking for a feature to be added to the game. I can't guarantee that's going to happen. There are many suggestions the community makes. Sometimes they end up in the game. If that happens, we'll make an announcement.
  • Actually, this reminds me of a question... why isn't there a recent games/results list for Rivals? We have that for competitive/champions seasons and for regular online seasons, but not Rivals. If we had it for Rivals, I think that would solve the @HockeyProfeten 's issue.

You're asking for a feature to be added to the game. I can't guarantee that's going to happen. There are many suggestions the community makes. Sometimes they end up in the game. If that happens, we'll make an announcement.

I started the conversation with some of us having some problems with the game, including the non-existent gamertag, and the gamertag only being shown for 1/100 second. I also inform you that in the past you could see gamertag permently. You answer back with: 1) All games in rivals are against a human, and not a CPU. 2) Gamertag has always been as it is now and you have plenty of time to watch it and you could also see it in the player list (X Box) But the thing is, I have a Playstation 4 and not an X Box.! I have been bothered up to many times in this thread, which you have left on without stopping it, only when I finally get enough and answer back, you mix up and give me a warning, it is completely crazy.! as a manager you should have asked me which consul you have and what are you experiencing and when are you experiencing it? you can optionally record it and send it to us. as to your query whether PSN ID can be displayed during the break of the game, then I would like to submit it to the team as it makes good sense.Aljo, If you did not ask about the customer's problems in a Danish company, but talked about a completely different product than what the customer is talking about, and also say that its not true what the customer says. Then you were out of that company faster than you could get your jacket on, I can assure you for that.

• MikeyAU630 wrote: »
    Actually, this reminds me of a question... why isn't there a recent games/results list for Rivals? We have that for competitive/champions seasons and for regular online seasons, but not Rivals. If we had it for Rivals, I think that would solve the @HockeyProfeten 's issue.
    SPOT ON 👍

I started the conversation with some of us having some problems with the game, including the non-existent gamertag, and the gamertag only being shown for 1/100 second. I also inform you that in the past you could see gamertag permently. You answer back with: 1) All games in rivals are against a human, and not a CPU. 2) Gamertag has always been as it is now and you have plenty of time to watch it and you could also see it in the player list (X Box) But the thing is, I have a Playstation 4 and not an X Box.! I have been bothered up to many times in this thread, which you have left on without stopping it, only when I finally get enough and answer back, you mix up and give me a warning, it is completely crazy.! as a manager you should have asked me which consul you have and what are you experiencing and when are you experiencing it? you can optionally record it and send it to us. as to your query whether PSN ID can be displayed during the break of the game, then I would like to submit it to the team as it makes good sense.Aljo, If you did not ask about the customer's problems in a Danish company, but talked about a completely different product than what the customer is talking about, and also say that its not true what the customer says. Then you were out of that company faster than you could get your jacket on, I can assure you for that.

No you started this thread saying that you were playing rivals against AI then when you got told that does not happen you start with you can’t see the gamer tag long enough. To top it off you even start the thread with the topic Hut is fake. In my opinion you have done nothing but come off looking like a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum because they can’t get their way.
  • HockeyProfeten
    75 posts Member
    edited June 2020

No you started this thread saying that you were playing rivals against AI then when you got told that does not happen you start with you can’t see the gamer tag long enough. To top it off you even start the thread with the topic Hut is fake. In my opinion you have done nothing but come off looking like a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum because they can’t get their way.
    I dont need you’re opinion... I have send screenshots of the hole post to Ea. I already told you Its about both things, read an understand the post. So go back to you’re X Box an leave the PS4 guys alone, thanks.

• Socair
    2811 posts Game Changer
    Thread closed. Call outs will not be tolerated as I stated earlier. This conversation is going nowhere at this point.

HockeyProfeten you have made your points and your wish to be able to see opponents PSN names has been noted. Further bickering will not help.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.