EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

I'm totally bewildered how to play this game

Napthol
1 posts New member
I'm looking on YouTube and I see videos on Franchise Mode and HUT videos and the list goes on. What I want to start off with is I'd like to pick a team, perhaps the Minnesota Wild and play all the teams and the games that would be set up in my division and or conference.

The interface is very distracting because they have put so many non-essential things into the game like fixing up bathrooms and hot dog stands.

So can a guy pick a team and start a season and play all the games in the season and get into the playoffs if his team does well enough?

Replies

• Socair
    2361 posts Game Changer
    Yeah you can play the games and make the playoffs. Season mode might be more up your alley if you’re not interested in all the other GM tasks.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
  • Napthol
    1 posts New member
    Okay if I play as one team and I play all my scheduled games does the computer automatically play all the other teams and games and in the end figure out what teams make the playoffs?
  • Socair
    2361 posts Game Changer
    Napthol wrote: »
    Okay if I play as one team and I play all my scheduled games does the computer automatically play all the other teams and games and in the end figure out what teams make the playoffs?

Yep. You just control the team of your choice, or you can select others if you wish as well.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator