EA Forums - Banner

Unexpected Error and Error Code

I've been getting multiple error codes lately and now after finishing a squad battle got an error code as I was waiting for the summary screen. Then got an unexpected error and the win was counted as a 3-0 loss.

I've never had these error codes before until this week...

Replies

• "Failed To Retrieve Data" Error.
    Just got it again after buying in the auction house.

I've already "restored licences" and "Rebuilt my Ps4 Database" like one of your old EA forum posters recommended.

The game is currently unplayable. Please let me know if there's a fix, or why this is happening. Thanks.
  • Socair
    2581 posts Game Changer
    Yeah seeing a few people reporting this. Will let the NHL team know and will report back with any info.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
  • Socair wrote: »
    Yeah seeing a few people reporting this. Will let the NHL team know and will report back with any info.

Hey, thank you.
  • D3CD456
    4 posts New member
    I am getting this same error for all online modes.

24DA13847FB7E401-000000000000999-E32787611C218FE9

And please don’t tell me to reinstall and get ripped off of all my bonus packs like last year.

I bout the great eight edition and this has me Uber po’d.

Seriously when is this franchise ever going to have its software straight for launch.
  • D3CD456
    4 posts New member
    Seriously 3 years running but the early release and pay the extra dough for access and never get what’s promised.
  • D3CD456
    4 posts New member
    Unfrikking playable
  • EA_Aljo
    2148 posts EA Community Manager
    D3CD456 wrote: »
    I am getting this same error for all online modes.

24DA13847FB7E401-000000000000999-E32787611C218FE9

And please don’t tell me to reinstall and get ripped off of all my bonus packs like last year.

I bout the great eight edition and this has me Uber po’d.

Seriously when is this franchise ever going to have its software straight for launch.

You won't lose your bonus packs by reinstalling. I would advise that you reinstall according to these steps:

Delete anything NHL 21 related off your console.
    Go to your consoles online store through a web browser and initiate the download.
    Make sure the game and the update are both 100% installed. Do not enter the game while they are still installing.
    Power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up.

Try playing again and let me know if it's working or not.