EA Forums - Banner

Franchise bug( im over this game)

Ive already quit playing online because the game is just bad plain and simple. I decided to get back into franchise mode, and even though there are changes id like to see i still enjoy it. Over the last few days I’ve lost 2 different franchises(20 years of work) to 2 different bugs. First one involves me getting through the offseason, editing my lines assigning my scouts and start simming. It gets to a point and gets stuck. I cant force stop the sim or anything. It will just sit there with the icon spinning. This happened right after the salary cap warning this pops up. The second bug involved getting through the off season, assigning scouts and then i went to edit my lines. I then went to my defense and the bars on the right hand side that showed line chemistry for offense were still there. I went back to my offense and i noticed some of the stuff on the screen had disappeared. I tried backing out of edit lines but it wouldnt let me. I shut off the game and loaded back in. I decided to just start simming to see if i advanced a bit if it would help. I then got a injury warning pop up. I went to edit lines and tried putting in a scratched player but it wouldnt let me. I couldnt back out either. I tried multiple things to see if i could fix the issue such as loading an older save file, saving a new file and reloading into that and i even deleted the hard drive save file and loaded the cloud save back onto the hard drive but none of these things helped. These have happened over the past few days. Its so frustrating to lose all that work. There is already enough glitches, bugs and other **** online and now i cant even play offline modes without EA screwing me over. I cant even report the bug because the EA help website is trash and wont load. Im sure reporting the bug wont do crap anyways. If anyone has ever ran into these issues were you able to fix them?

Replies

• Ive already quit playing online because the game is just bad plain and simple. I decided to get back into franchise mode, and even though there are changes id like to see i still enjoy it. Over the last few days I’ve lost 2 different franchises(20 years of work) to 2 different bugs. First one involves me getting through the offseason, editing my lines assigning my scouts and start simming. It gets to a point and gets stuck. I cant force stop the sim or anything. It will just sit there with the icon spinning. This happened right after the salary cap warning this pops up. The second bug involved getting through the off season, assigning scouts and then i went to edit my lines. I then went to my defense and the bars on the right hand side that showed line chemistry for offense were still there. I went back to my offense and i noticed some of the stuff on the screen had disappeared. I tried backing out of edit lines but it wouldnt let me. I shut off the game and loaded back in. I decided to just start simming to see if i advanced a bit if it would help. I then got a injury warning pop up. I went to edit lines and tried putting in a scratched player but it wouldnt let me. I couldnt back out either. I tried multiple things to see if i could fix the issue such as loading an older save file, saving a new file and reloading into that and i even deleted the hard drive save file and loaded the cloud save back onto the hard drive but none of these things helped. These have happened over the past few days. Its so frustrating to lose all that work. There is already enough glitches, bugs and other ❤️❤️❤️❤️ online and now i cant even play offline modes without EA screwing me over. I cant even report the bug because the EA help website is trash and wont load. Im sure reporting the bug wont do crap anyways. If anyone has ever ran into these issues were you able to fix them?

Sadly I have been running into the same issues this year. Even in my roster creation, where everything somehow got deleted after an error. Franchise mode I have my game freeze multiple times ( games digital ) It usually happens after the second year simulating. Or when I assign a scout. Another problem is my goalie getting pulled online when I don't even hit the button. Drives me nuts! Though EA will never address these issues and continue to ignore us...