EA Forums - Banner

My game does not work.

Quit playing a few months ago, because of not being able to play. 90 rated players that act like 70 ranked players . Happens every year . I have called EASports. I have tried to contact EASports . MY PLAYERS CAN"T SKATE, THEY CAN'T SHOOT, THEY CAN't HIT . Now I can't replace a player in HUT . The game shuts off on me. Answers please. A lot of posts on here have the same problem.

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    1704 posts EA Community Manager
    j2211ivan wrote: »
    Quit playing a few months ago, because of not being able to play. 90 rated players that act like 70 ranked players . Happens every year . I have called EASports. I have tried to contact EASports . MY PLAYERS CAN"T SKATE, THEY CAN'T SHOOT, THEY CAN't HIT . Now I can't replace a player in HUT . The game shuts off on me. Answers please. A lot of posts on here have the same problem.

If you can get some video of the issues with your players, we'll take a look at it. As far as the problem with not replacing players goes, I assume you're talking about not being able to edit your lineup. Try creating a new lineup and delete the old one. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!
  • I have put up videos . And why should I have to create a new lineup>
  • EA_Aljo
    1704 posts EA Community Manager
    j2211ivan wrote: »
    I have put up videos . And why should I have to create a new lineup>

It seems your current line up is bugged. Creating a new one has been a good workaround for this issue. Can you try doing that and let me know what happens?