EA Forums - Banner

Did I just download..

2Next

Replies

• Sega82mega wrote: »
    meanwhile im having the time of my HUT life.. I cant explain it other then it must be a bigger diffrent dependent on your own play style. You will probebly not notice any direct difference if you play exactly the same way now like you did before the 'tuning'.

I encourage everybody to maybe try some new stuff, see what happen.
    So... What is changed then... The game itself... Or the way you play it? o:)
  • jrago73
    634 posts Member
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    meanwhile im having the time of my HUT life.. I cant explain it other then it must be a bigger diffrent dependent on your own play style. You will probebly not notice any direct difference if you play exactly the same way now like you did before the 'tuning'.

We didn't feel any difference in a handful of eashl games and just logically doubt they are making changes at this point but I'm honestly glad for you and a little jealous that you have some new found enjoyment.
  • Sega82mega
    3504 posts Member
    j0rtsu67 wrote: »

So... What is changed then... The game itself... Or the way you play it? o:)

Both, because it's now more easy to move around the puck, I dont loose it at same situation's I use to do, doors I never could open before is no longer impossible to break through.

It still aint flawless, but it sure was a tuning in right direction.
  • Sega82mega
    3504 posts Member
    jrago73 wrote: »

We didn't feel any difference in a handful of eashl games and just logically doubt they are making changes at this point but I'm honestly glad for you and a little jealous that you have some new found enjoyment.

Hehe thanks, I have only played HUT and offline..I dont know how EASHL react on this 'changes'.. I feel like a outcast.. But something is up.. But not a singel word about what.
  • Try change strat, maybe that can do something, I now feel for the first time overload works pretty good, went from crash the net to that. Its a true beauty when overload kick in.
  • 32Doak
    103 posts Member
    It's been much much smoother since that update. Really I'm so glad they did whatever they did. I've been complaining on here for months but I haven't been on here for the past week because there's not much to complain about, lol.

I only play Versus and the game went from that "stuck in the mud" feeling to being actually responsive and much more enjoyable. So... thanks EA.
  • Sega82mega
    3504 posts Member
    Ooooh really glad to hear that Doak! Pretty good game ah, when things work like it should?