EA Forums - Banner

Gameplay update

Prev1345
The game just made me download a gameplay update. What did this update change?

Replies

• Wondering same thing.
  • today?
  • Oslik1000 wrote: »
    today?

Yes....when I opened NHL 20 this morning, it indicated a game play update was downloaded.
  • UGGGGHHHH I just got my sliders to a “perfect” state and NOW they decide to release an update lol??? What luck huh? Hopefully some notes come out to indicate what was done because I do not want to play with sliders anymore man. Been playing with them since September...
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    UGGGGHHHH I just got my sliders to a “perfect” state and NOW they decide to release an update lol??? What luck huh? Hopefully some notes come out to indicate what was done because I do not want to play with sliders anymore man. Been playing with them since September...

Yeah, exciting if this in some way affect offline too, just to hear what you have to say about it and if you going for some new sliders.
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    ... And nice of EA to still care about this game.. Tought all eyes were on 21.
  • UGGGGHHHH I just got my sliders to a “perfect” state and NOW they decide to release an update lol??? What luck huh? Hopefully some notes come out to indicate what was done because I do not want to play with sliders anymore man. Been playing with them since September...

confirmed my conspiracy theory...

• MiIczar
    67 posts Member
    Big changes in EASHL (World of Chel)?
  • nyi95
    180 posts Member
    UGGGGHHHH I just got my sliders to a “perfect” state and NOW they decide to release an update lol??? What luck huh? Hopefully some notes come out to indicate what was done because I do not want to play with sliders anymore man. Been playing with them since September...

Whatever u do bf, keep us posted, lol
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    Yeah.. Even if you take dump.. We need to now! :smiley:
  • nyi95
    180 posts Member
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    Yeah.. Even if you take dump.. We need to now! :smiley:

Sega, you crack me up,lol
  • yeah, so, like... what's up
  • So was it a patch or a gameplay tuner?

When I see the word update I think of either being updated.
  • How has nobody from the EA NHL team released notes on this gameplay update? This is just a horrible lack of transparency.
  • jatt96306 wrote: »
    How has nobody from the EA NHL team released notes on this gameplay update? This is just a horrible lack of transparency.

Honestly lol, what is going on??
  • RSall14
    613 posts Member
    jatt96306 wrote: »
    How has nobody from the EA NHL team released notes on this gameplay update? This is just a horrible lack of transparency.

Sounds about right.
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    Dosent feels like this was something major.. Just a small tuner, half of the people do not seem to notice anything either. I think it has something to do with the AI.

And for some reason, might been a good change because how I play, but it made it much better for me then it was before. Of that reason it would be interesting to get the notes.

But the whole thing is a mystery, abit funny I think. :)
  • Ea Devs I demand to know what garbage you adjusted to make even more garbage. Seriously tell us right now.
  • Z0mbieBabyJesus
    1539 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Went from rarely losing to ss sb's, to every single 90+ team being somehow even more cheesy than before.

EA, you claim the ai can't do anything we can't? Bull.

How do I get 3 players to swarm the puck carrier all simultaneously spamming stun hits? How do I get the other team to skate slower? Because my team on the first puck drop feels like it's skating in slow motion vs these teams.

I went from basically winning most games with the occasional bull spit, to constant garbage happening all game.

Whatever you changed is making these ss squad battle teams infuriating. I've never screamed at my TV and shouted **** WAS THAT? so many times before.

No it's not in my head. I've played thousands of sb games.

Of course you're not gonna say anything though. Your communication ability is near non existent. How can this dumpster fire of a game become objectively worse over a week?
  • i’ve played two games offline and CPU seems to be making more realistic plays. it seems better tbh but maybe that’s just bc my sliders are lit and it’s all in my head. fill us in won’t ya plz ea