EA Forums - Banner

Nations of Hockey player ratings, high and low?

What are the ratings for the players? I see EA is offering a card for 9 gold collectibles, but, knowing EA, it is likely that you will wind up with an 86 overall goalie.

Replies

• Socair
    2811 posts Game Changer
    Moved to HUT general discussion. Please post in the most relevant board. Thanks.
  • What are the ratings for the players? I see EA is offering a card for 9 gold collectibles, but, knowing EA, it is likely that you will wind up with an 86 overall goalie.

It's any noh. Go to the my collections under the my team tab. There's a nations of hockey group that shows every player. You can get from an 89 up to a 99. Keep in mind there's 90 players that pack that can be drawn from.
  • RidgviewRainbow
    100 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Thanks, I forgot about collections. I checked out https://www.nhlhutbuilder.com/ for reference. I went ahead and rolled the dice and ended up with Gavrikov, a 91 left defenseman. I then realized that had I sold those 9 gold cards for even 40,00 each, I would have had 360,000, which would have gotten me a solid player of my own choosing. I wasn't thinking.