EA Forums - Banner

So disappointed

HurricaneFza
466 posts Member
edited July 2020
Finally got to pick my 96 icon. Was hoping for sundin to make his 99. Wasn't in the first pack. No big deal, just re roll. Wasn't in that pack. No big deal, I'll re roll. Wasn't in that pack either, but I did get to choose from 2 of the same cards in the previous pack, so that was pretty awesome. I almost cried. My heart is literally broken right now

Why do you have to be so stingy? Why not pick from all the 96s?

Replies

• Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    Feel your pain..I got a goalie..forced myself to play with him so I at least could sell one keeper and earn some coins.

Another thing that never makes me happy, that purple colour in the packs...base Tavares. Yeah!
  • It would be nice if they had “special” weekends or sometime they really wanted to promote the game to increase the odds of a good pull. Like the event packs SHOULD definately have increased pull for those FA cards or whatever the promotion is at the time.
  • It would be nice if they had “special” weekends or sometime they really wanted to promote the game to increase the odds of a good pull. Like the event packs SHOULD definately have increased pull for those FA cards or whatever the promotion is at the time.

That's the way it should be. I think if they didn't try to rip us off every day, that would be cool too lol.

If you have 100k, the the pack with a guaranteed 92+ is decent. I got the 99 kurri from it. 68% chance for a 95+, and has a gold collectible. Gold collectible plus guaranteed 92 (albeit untradeable) is probably the best value I've seen outside of the 2 gold collectible packs for 75k.

• I've done 4 re rolls and had two doubles in every pack. It's garbage.
  • Throw me a fricken bone EA. Why are there 2 duplicates in every pack?
  • Maybe EA is trying to learn us all, the hard way - life has never been fair.
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    Maybe EA is trying to learn us all, the hard way - life has never been fair.

I think life already does a pretty good job of that lol.
  • 10 times now. Shanahan, every pack. Chelios, every pack. St. Loius, every pack. I rerolled Clarke, got to choose from Shanahan, St. Louis, Plante and of course the player I rerolled in the first place.

Ban me, I don't care, but answer this first, are you guys insanely inept or just super greedy?